FHI 360 Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Uganda looking for “Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in Master’s Degree may apply on or before Oct. 02, 2022.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
FHI 360 Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist Jobs 2022
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on Sep. 22, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Six years|
|Application Deadline||Oct. 02, 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
Global and National MOSAIC engagement
- Works closely with MOSAIC-Uganda’s management and technical team to provide technical support for all MOSAIC Uganda RU/KM/MEL activities
- Participates in work planning processes in close collaboration with the MOSAIC project leadership, MOH, project team and project partners
- Participates in relevant MOSAIC technical advisory groups with global team and national counterparts and partner institutions
- Works with HQ-based MOSAIC RU/KM team to create, adapt and implement tools and methodologies to support RU/KM
Research Utilization and Knowledge Management
- Conducts ongoing stakeholder mapping to identify key individuals and institutions with a role to play in new biomedical prevention product in Uganda.
- Lead in developing and supporting the RU and KM strategy
- Establishes/maintains functional professional relationships with key stakeholders and institutions to facilitate RU/dissemination and biomedical HIV prevention scale up efforts
- Conducts and analyzes assessments of locally relevant knowledge exchange activities/platforms and learning needs as they relate to upcoming biomedical prevention product introduction; facilitates local stakeholder engagement on project learning exchange mechanisms
- Participates in RU orientation/skill building training
- Supports CATALYST study teams with protocol implementation, including plans for stakeholder engagement and “pause and reflect” consultations
- Leads and oversees implementation of dissemination efforts for MOSAIC-Uganda’s biomedical HIV prevention research and program efforts, ensuring that project resources, lessons learned, and study findings are shared with appropriate global, regional, national, and sub-national audiences
- Works closely with MOSAIC-Uganda’s management and technical team, and with relevant MOSAIC regional and global focal persons to produce high-quality, audience-appropriate print and digital content, including peer-reviewed publications, blog posts, technical briefs, reports and fact sheets, conference abstracts and posters, and training materials and other technical tools
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted: Yesterday
- job requisition id – 2022201829
- Master’s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation or its International Equivalent, Project Management (PM) Certification preferred
- 6+ years of relevant experience managing data collection and technical assistance experience
- Expertise in a range of RU/KM strategies, such as stakeholder engagement, scale-up planning, process documentation, use of champions, and policy advocacy preferred
- Experience implementing M&E approaches for large donor funded projects.
- Experience working with internal and global M&E experts.
- Familiarity with the field of biomedical HIV prevention and PEPFAR programming strongly preferred.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with providing technical support for research studies.
- Development of scope of work and deliverables for partners, consultants, etc.
- Broader knowledge of quality standards
- Proficiency with database management software and on-line search tools required.
- Has sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas.
- Articulate, professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent and demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with others.
- Demonstrated proficiency with using Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, identify errors, and prepare reports.
- Ability to solve problems and implement corrective action as needed.
How to Apply FHI 360 Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: Oct. 02, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|