FHI 360 Nutrition Specialist-Health Activity Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Uganda looking for “Nutrition Specialist-Health Activity“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before Dec. 27, 2022.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
FHI 360 Nutrition Specialist-Health Activity Jobs 2022
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on Dec. 17, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Nutrition Specialist-Health Activity to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Nutrition Specialist-Health Activity|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||Dec. 27, 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
The Nutrition Specialist will work closely with regional referral hospital (RRH), district health and healthcare facility teams, and other project team members to strengthen systems for delivery of quality nutrition services.
The Nutrition Specialist will work closely with the program team, under the leadership of the Integrated Health Service Delivery Advisor to execute the following responsibilities:
- Build capacity of facility- and community-level service provider teams to deliver high-impact interventions across the life cycle, with emphasis on integration of nutrition services into routine RMNCH service delivery platforms at facility and community levels
- Work with other project partners to scale up innovations that increase access to nutrition services among vulnerable populations
- Guide regional and district-level managers on how to select services for integration that will optimize health outcomes without compromising quality of care
- Contribute to the technical direction of the project related to evidence-based nutrition programming for facility and community-level interventions, based on local and global best practices.
- Contribute to strategic leadership on nutrition policy and programming in ways that are sensitive and beneficial and in harmony with other nutrition projects and coordinating mechanisms.
- Contribute to program/project design, implementation, learning, and monitoring and evaluation through active collaboration with project teams and GoU structures at central, regional, local government and health facility levels.
- Oversee the selection of appropriate nutrition technical assistance to meet national, regional, district, facility and community needs.
- Provide guidance and technical support in alignment with GoU nutrition policies and strategies, including USAID development priorities.
- Lead the development and refinement of nutrition capacity strengthening project inputs (trainings/mentoring/coaching, tools, guidelines, and standards) to support GoU interventions.
- Contribute to the learning agenda by identifying information gaps in nutrition that could be filled by secondary data analysis, literature reviews, field testing of new approaches and collaborative learning events, and lead technical inputs of the learning activities related to nutrition.
- Build the nutrition technical capacity of regional, district, and facility teams through technical updates, training, exchange visits, literature sharing, and mentorship.
- Actively engage in networks and forums to support GoU nutrition priorities and promote involvement of multiple government sectors, donors, and the private sector in nutrition-related initiatives.
- Maintain diplomatic and high-quality interactions and clear and consistent communications internally and with Government sectors and partners.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id – 2022202415
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent required. Masters (MSc) in Nutrition or related field with public health training is strongly preferred.
- At least four (4) years of work experience in the Uganda health system, preferably at regional or district level.
- Deep knowledge of the landscape for nutrition programming in Uganda, including related key GoU and USAID priorities
- Excellent knowledge of Uganda planning and performance management system, district supervision and the country’s nutrition quality of care plan and roadmap.
- Excellent knowledge of Uganda district and community-level structures.
- Experience in managing/working with international agencies, USAID funded program
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO) is preferred.
- Proven senior expertise in developing and implementing effective partnerships with partners, government entities, and donors.
- Knowledge and proven experience in technical leadership, strategy development, and staff oversight.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, coordination, teamwork, and planning skills, with proven ability to liaise effectively with and collaborate with diverse stakeholders, including global, regional, national, local, public and private partners.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, systems analysis skills, staff development and capacity building experience. Nutrition Specialist: Uganda Health Activity.
How to Apply FHI 360 Nutrition Specialist-Health Activity Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Uganda-Remote/Nutrition-Specialist-Uganda-Health-Activity_Requisition-2022202415
The Closing Date: Dec. 27, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|