IDI Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IDI Uganda looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 24, 2023.
The Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) is a Ugandan not-for-profit organization whose mission is to strengthen health systems in Africa, with strong emphasis on infectious diseases, through research and capacity development. IDI has six operational areas through which it works to achieve its mission: Prevention, Care and Treatment; Training, Research, Laboratory services (including the CAP-certified IDI Core Lab & Translational Lab), Global Health Security and Health System Strengthening.
IDI Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2023
The IDI has published a job vacancy announcement on May 12, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI)|
|Position||Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||May 24, 2023|
IDI Job Vacancy 2023
- Support in the design, development, and implementation of the project M&E Systems.
- Support the identification, adaptation, or development of databases that are useful in monitoring key performance indicators.
- Ensure timely and accurate collection of data on key project indicators in collaboration with the MEL Officer.
- Oversee collection, storage, and appropriate use of data to track project performance and provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Develop and refine M&E indicators related to the realization of the Activity objectives.
- Oversee completeness and accuracy of data submitted in electronic tracking systems like eCBSS
- Ensure that computer accessories and data are safe including provisions for backing up data
- Carry out data quality assessments, validation, and application of quality improvement approaches in the data management process.
- Support the development of work plans and activity trackers for the team
- Generate updates on key performance indicators regularly and coordinate the implementation of quality assurance and control systems to ensure data accuracy, validity and integrity.
- Support data analysis assurance and generation of summaries in Microsoft packages to guide stakeholder engagement.
- Interpret results and prepare them for presentation both orally and in a publishable form from recommended TB and TB/HIV HMIS tools and Activity designed tools as the need arises.
- Support the customization of the DHIS2-based project databases and other DHIS2-based platforms supporting the National TB and Leprosy Program (NTLP) data needs such TB-Info and TB-MIS.
Position in Organization:
- No of Positions: 1
- Job Code: MESTX002
- Station: Kampala
- Classification: Full-time
- Reports to: Senior MEAL Advisor (SMELA)
- Posted Date: 2023-05-10
- Closing Date: 2023-05-24 23:59:00
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, Quantitative Economics, Information Technology, computing, Health or Social/Behavioural Sciences, or any other relevant field
- Post graduate qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Biostatics, or any related fields will be an added advantage.
- At least three Years of relevant work experience in a similar position
- Good communication, organization, and management skills
- Proficiency in the design, customization, and use of DHIS2-based systems
- Understands Client confidentiality and exhibits a high level of ethical conduct
- Good interpersonal skills and can work in a team
- Has basic computer literacy including word processing, excel, internet, and PowerPoint
How to Apply IDI Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://idi.mak.ac.ug/hrms/jobs/selected/291
The Closing Date: May 24, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNEP Expert for verification of HCFC Jobs 2023
- Plan International Country Director Jobs 2023
- WHO Partnership Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Finance Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNDP National Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Finance Assistant Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Software Developer Jobs 2023
- IOM Laboratory Technologist Jobs 2023