IFDC Financial Inclusion Consultant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IFDC Uganda looking for “Financial Inclusion Consultant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 09, 2023.
IFDC is an independent non-profit organization that combines innovative research, market systems development, and strategic partnerships to spread sustainable agricultural solutions for improved soil health, food security, and livelihoods around the world.
IFDC Financial Inclusion Consultant Jobs 2023
The IFDC has published a job vacancy announcement on March 02, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Financial Inclusion Consultant to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC)|
|Position||Financial Inclusion Consultant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||March 09, 2023|
IFDC Job Vacancy 2023
- Conduct a secondary literature review to concretely, establish the existing situation (global, regional, national level and high land regions of Kigezi, Mt. Elgon and Rwenzori regions ) concerning financial inclusion options.
- Highlight the existing financial services providers in Kigezi, Mt. Elgon and Rwenzori regions, their financial products and services offered, access criteria, and the likely barriers to hinder the uptake of their financial products and services offered.
- Triangulate area-specific economic activity enterprises and perceptions on repayment history by interviewed area financial service providers.
- To recommend the necessary strategies and practical training modules to enhance access to social networks (communal and safety nets with an initial focus on VSLAs).
Position in Organization:
- Financial Inclusion Consultant
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Economics/Agribusiness, Statistics, Economics, Demography economics, or a closely related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Training in qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Experience working with big data, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Has proven experience in similar assignments.
How to Apply IFDC Financial Inclusion Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.silkroad.com/IFDC/Careers/jobs/1064
The Closing Date: March 09, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|