IRC Communications Officer Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “Communications Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before Dec. 12, 2022.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Communications Officer Jobs 2022
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on Nov. 29, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||Dec. 12, 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
- Write, edit, and distribute various types of content, including material for a website, press releases, marketing material and other types of content that take the message to the public.
- Conduct client interviews, collect success stories, provide video, and photo coverage to program events for dissemination to various audiences and reports.
- Regularly meet with and conduct interviews with media personnel.
- Create and produce internal newsletters for the program.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with journalists in multiple types of media outlets
- Maintain a database of media organizations and contacts.
- Any other task assigned by the Communications Manager.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req35294
- Job Title: Communications Officer
- Sector: Communications
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Hold a degree in Communications, Political Sciences, Public Information, International Relations, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience working in media, journalism, advocacy, or communications and marketing, or in closely related external relations contexts.
- Very good technical affinity for media contexts including knowledge of a wide range of multimedia, web, and digital tools.
- Outstanding newswriting and editing skills and social media skills.
How to Apply IRC Communications Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/35294?c=rescue
The Closing Date: Dec. 12, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|