IRC Senior Manager Jobs 2021 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “Senior Manager“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 26th November 2021.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Senior Manager Jobs 2021
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th November 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||Senior Manager – PlayMatters|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||26th November 2021|
IRC Job Vacancy 2021
Job Description: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 28 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
- Advanced degree from an accredited university in Education, Teacher Professional Development, Curriculum Studies, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in teacher professional development preferably as a PTC tutor with a primary school teaching background. S/he should equally demonstrate education programming experience.
- Intimate understanding of the TPD system (TDMS) in Uganda, from the classroom and school straight on up to PTCs and TETD.
- Demonstrated experience in developing educational content /curriculum for a project is highly desired.
- Demonstrable understanding of how the Ugandan education sector, school, classroom, and teacher systems are established in refugee settlements.
- Proven abilities and experience in teamwork, capacity strengthening and effective use of participatory techniques.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Requisition ID: req22317
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Senior Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/career……..
The Closing Date: 26th November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|