LWF Data Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. LWF Uganda looking for “Data Manager“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before Feb. 20, 2023.
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) is a global communion of national and regional Lutheran denominations headquartered in the Ecumenical Centre in Geneva, Switzerland. The federation was founded in the Swedish city of Lund in the aftermath of the Second World War in 1947 to coordinate the activities of the many differing Lutheran churches. Since 1984, the member churches are in pulpit and altar fellowship, with common doctrine as the basis of membership and mission activity.
LWF Data Manager Jobs 2023
The LWF has published a job vacancy announcement on Feb. 08, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Data Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Lutheran World Federation (LWF)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||Feb. 20, 2023|
LWF Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
Support the development, and use of digital tools and systems in-country operations
- Review and assess country or region-specific data management systems and tools, the needs and capacities of the country programs
- Assist Country Programs in the development of systems and tools to facilitate the accountability of projects and programs.
- Lead the implementation process of LWF Digital Systems in CPs and promote the best practices of its use across WS such as SharePoint, Office365
- Provide standards and guidance on the usage and implementation of digital tools for World Service and its CPs, for example, Digital Strategy, Document Management.
- Ensure Data Protection is rolled out in Country Programs for project participants
- Promote digital literacy and capacities within Country Programs. Including data collection tool SurveyCTO, data management, and best practices in SharePoint document management.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Data Manager.
- of Positions: One (01).
- Duty Station: Kampala Office.
- Reports to: Global Coordinator for Digital Data Management (based in Geneva).
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Duration of Contract: Three (3) years contract (with possibility of extension).
- Application Deadline: February 20, 2023. 1700hrs.
- Applicants must possess a University degree in computer sciences or Data Analytics or any related field. At least 3 years’ working experience with data management systems, databases, complex SQL queries, pipelines and dashboards.
- Experience with Office 365 environment, providing IT support on-site and remotely, using web-based system, Quantitative Data Analysis (Excel, R, SPSS, Data storage and management. Including experience working on data quality checks, data cleaning and processing, Mobile data collection and survey design (SurveyCTO, ODK, Kobo Toolbox, Survey 123), Systems engineering (ORM, SQL, stakeholder mapping), and Web visualization (Power Bi, or other tools)
- Desirable Experiences: Monitoring and Evaluating Systems, ActivityInfo preferred, Project management cycle
- Additional assets: GIS (ArcGIS or QGIS), Experience in cloud services architecture (AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean), and Any scripting language.
Special Skills, Aptitude, or Personality Requirements
- Good problem Solving, Decision Making, interpersonal, and communication skills; Fluency in English, both written and verbal; Information Technology (MS Office, Internet); Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines; Good teamwork with good communication skills; Ability to exercise sound judgment, to remain flexible to a changing environment, and to make decisions independently.
How to Apply LWF Data Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://lutheranworld.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0xuj1/?
The Closing Date: Feb. 20, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|