NRC Grants Officer Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. NRC Uganda looking for “Grants Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before May 27, 2022.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC Grants Officer Jobs 2022
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on May 14, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Grants Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Experience from working as a Grants Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context|
|Application Deadline||May 27, 2022|
NRC Job Vacancy 2022
- Follow up the planning and preparation of grant proposals.
- Serve as a liaison between potential donors and NRC.
- Prepare and compile all components of each grant submission, ensuring that the proposal is formatted, packaged, and submitted in accordance with donor requirements.
- Advise and/or assist as appropriate in the design, formatting and preparation of grant documentation, to include creation of computerized statistical summaries and/or graphics.
- Develop and maintain specialized databases and systems for recording and tracking grant proposals, awards, and related statistical information; create and distribute standard and special reports, summaries, and analyses, as required.
- Develop and maintains a documentation of reference documentation, including such information as donor requirements and forms, and other pertinent material.
- Provide advice and guidance on the application of grant funding policies, regulations, and procedures;
- Monitor and coordinate the administration of post-award grants to ensure that budgeting and administrative policies, procedures, and donor requirements are being followed; manages administrative problems and/or budget changes occurring during the awarded granting period.
- Maintains currency of knowledge of grant funding policies, regulations, and procedures; disseminate and/or presents changes to departments and advise on the implementation of changes, and on the impact of changes on funded operations
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 6173
- Job Category: Administration
- Locations: Kampala
- Posting Date: 05/12/2022, 12:21 PM
- Apply Before: 05/27/2022, 12:29 AM
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Experience from working as a Grants Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own skills/profile
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of grants management
- Knowledge of humanitarian partnership arrangements
- Knowledge of Project Cycle Management (PCMP)
How to Apply NRC Grants Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: May 27, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|