Palladium Group Consultant Services Health Workers Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Palladium Group Uganda looking for “Consultant Services Health Workers“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced University degree may apply on or before Feb. 04, 2023.
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
Palladium Group Consultant Services Health Workers Jobs 2023
The Palladium Group has published a job vacancy announcement on January 31, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultant Services Health Workers to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Consultant Services for Development of a Manual on Rights and Obligations of Health Workers
|Total Vacant Post
|Advanced University degree
|Minimum One years
|Feb. 04, 2023
Palladium Group Job Vacancy 2023
Key tasks of the assignment:
- Develop inception report with a clear roadmap for execution of the consultancy for adoption and eventual implementation.
- Hold meetings with MoH to discuss the assignment and approach with the Standards Compliance Accreditation and Patient Protection (SCAPP) Department team.
- Engage with MOH to develop a list of key stakeholders and agree with MoH on a schedule and methodology for conducting the consultancy
- Review available literature to identify the relevant materials on health workers rights, strategies, and challenges in their implementation/enforcement.
- Draft the manual for health workers rights and obligations.
- Coordinate with relevant technical working groups (TWGs) and key national implementing partners such as the professional councils for feedback
- Coordinate with Regional Referral Hospitals (six), and selected district and lower-level facilities to generate feedback from health workers from all categories for feedback.
- Present the feedback to MoH and make changes to the manual as recommended by MoH.
- Develop a final manual and present the MoH approved version to the USAID Uganda Health Systems Strengthening Activity for printing and dissemination.
Position in Organization:
- Post Name: Consultant Services for Development of a Manual on Rights and Obligations of Health Workers
- Location: Uganda
- Advanced University degree in either Public Health, Human Resources for Health, Health Systems Strengthening, Health Economics, Human Health Law and Bioethics, Social Sciences, Human Rights, Social Work and Social Administration or other relevant qualifications
- Knowledge of the Uganda Health System and process of development of Guidelines, Strategies and Policies for the Health Sector.
- Technical knowledge of governance, leadership, and the management of the health sector in Uganda.
- Knowledge of the key stakeholders relevant for this activity and ability to convene meetings for purposes of obtaining comments and feedback from all the key stakeholders.
- Excellent writing, formatting, and editing skills and ability to quickly address technical and editorial comments made by stakeholders.
- Experience in carrying out similar assignments with Ministries of Health will be an added advantage.
How to Apply Palladium Group Consultant Services Health Workers Jobs 2023
All interested parties are required to submit their applications including both technical and financial proposals plus a copy of the Curriculum vitae highlighting their qualifications, names/ contacts of three referees, experience in conducting similar analysis. Palladium plans to issue a fixed price consultant agreement for this assignment. The applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 17:00 hours EST on Friday February 4, 2023.
|Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy