Sightsavers Project Coordinator Economic Empowerment Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Sightsavers Uganda looking for “Project Coordinator Economic Empowerment“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 12, 2023.
Sightsavers is an international non-governmental organisation that works with partners in developing countries to treat and prevent avoidable blindness, and promote equality for people with visual impairments and other disabilities.
Sightsavers Project Coordinator Economic Empowerment Jobs 2023
The Sightsavers has published a job vacancy announcement on March 02, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Coordinator Economic Empowerment to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Project Coordinator Economic Empowerment|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||March 12, 2023|
Sightsavers Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities not limited to:
- Project Delivery: building strong relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally. Working closely with partners to coordinate the program lifecycle through to closeout. Ensuring liaison with global Technical Leads for expert knowledge share.
- Monitoring Evaluation Adaptation and Learning: using various program tools such as participant database/Three Circles tool/informed consent forms. Maintaining high quality and ethical MEL approaches within all interventions. Supporting learning and adaptation via qualitative and quantitative data collections tools; actions learning groups for example. Managing the continuous cycles of MEAL and feeding back to engaged relevant parties and into the Project design.
- Working with Partners: to closely coordinate all project activities to achieve strategic objectives; advocating for disability rights and opportunities. Capacity building as required for partners and facilitation of partner networks and meetings for collaborative shared learning.
- Financial and Resource Management: working closely with external partners regarding supporting them with budgeting, forecasts, timely submission of financial returns for example.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Uganda Office
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date: 12 March 2023
- Salary: Local Terms and Conditions apply
- Specific Hours: Standard Office hours
- Proven track record coordinating programmes related to labour market issues, involving the full recruitment lifecycle for people with disabilities, skills training/development, internships, job placements and job
- A tertiary qualification within social sciences, education, development studies or public health OR equivalent, relevant, and transferable professional experience
- Familiarity with national legislation and policies in the field of disability, human rights, and employment
- Significant experience implementing projects, including experience of the disability sector and gender
- Highly knowledgeable in project monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Experience of designing, managing, and carrying out advocacy work for social inclusion/disability projects
- Successfully provided first class technical assistance to other organizations-partners in previous roles.
- Knowledge of current issues and best practices in disability, UNCRPD, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and employment is desirable.
How to Apply Sightsavers Project Coordinator Economic Empowerment Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/sightsavers/vms/e/careers/positions/dkqHNNIzzfrBFDcSso-xZg
The Closing Date: March 12, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- Raising The Village Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Communications Officer Jobs 2023
- Malteser International Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- Pepal Programme Manager Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 HR Manager Jobs 2023
- Right To Play Finance Coordinator Jobs 2023
- GIZ Development worker Sustainable Water Supply and Sanitation Jobs 2023
- Fundi Bots Rollout Support Staff Jobs 2023
- Fundi Bots Administrator Jobs 2023
- Fundi Bots Teaching Associate Jobs 2023
- World Vision Assistant Accountant Jobs 2023