SNV Climate Adaptation and Impact Advisor Jobs 2024 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
SNV Uganda looking for “Climate Adaptation and Impact Advisor”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before March 05, 2024.
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is a not-for-profit international development organisation, established in the Netherlands in 1965. Driven by the Sustainable Development Goals, SNV makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services.
SNV Climate Adaptation and Impact Advisor Jobs 2024
The SNV has published a job vacancy announcement on January 16, 2024 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Climate Adaptation and Impact Advisor to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|SNV Netherlands Development Organisation (SNV)
|Climate Adaptation and Impact Advisor
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Six years
|March 05, 2024
SNV Job Vacancy 2024
Roles and responsibilities
- Act as technical expert for the Project Managers and aim to create an enabling environment (by sharing knowledge, understanding stakeholders and environment) for the implementation of a project, for the project to meet its objectives.
- Ensure, monitor progress and review quality of own expertise and ensures client support and satisfaction during projects.
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge development.
- Ensure lessons learned are shared and applied in daily practice and may be appointed as (national) focal point of an expertise network. Initiates/ coordinates the review process and evaluation of advisory services in order to collect lessons learned, proposes corrective measures and ensures identification of follow up assignments. Participates in knowledge development/expertise groups and in internal and external networks.
Position in Organization:
- Climate Adaptation and Impact Advisor
- Kampala, Uganda
- Contract type: National employment contract
- Master’s degree in specialised/ relevant technical field (for examples, Business Administration, Statistics, Economics). 6 or more years of experience in development work and project implementation or technical field.
- Agribusiness analytical and data presentation skills, climate smart agricultural technology profitability or viability analytical skills.
- Good report writing skills with proven ability to compile case studies, practice, and policy briefs and (other) documents for learning and sharing.
- Computer skills and software applications (email, word processing, spreadsheets, statistical programs).
- Teamwork, facilitation, coaching, mentoring skills and training.
- Sensitive and committed to gender equity and diversity.
- Ability and demonstrated experience with climate smart agriculture innovations.
- Technical expertise in qualitative or quantitative methodologies, data collection and analysis.
How to Apply SNV Climate Adaptation and Impact Advisor Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.smartrecruiters.com/SNV/743999959300433
The Closing Date: March 05, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs
- IRC Regional Gender Equality and Inclusion Advisor Jobs 2024
- IRC Regional Case Processing Coordinator Jobs 2024
- NRC MEL Manager Jobs 2024
- IGCP Stock Controller Jobs 2024
- UNHCR Assistant Refugee Status Determination Officer Jobs 2024
- UNHCR Protection Associate Jobs 2024
- IRC Senior ME Officer Jobs 2024
- IRC Women Protection and Empowerment Manager Jobs 2024