UNDP Communications and Partnership Specialist Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNDP Uganda looking for “Communications and Partnership Specialist”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 07 July 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Communications and Partnership Specialist Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 June 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications and Partnership Specialist to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||Communications and Partnership Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum five years|
|Application Deadline||07 July 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The Specialist will contribute substantively to UNDP’s strategic engagements with development partners, both bilateral and multilateral, to boost UNDP Uganda’s resource mobilization. S/he will undertake strategic donor intelligence and build and sustain strategic partnerships with Development Partners, Private Sector, Civil Society, and within the UN system. The Specialist will also support the development, regular updating and implementation of the CO partnerships and resource mobilization strategy, tools and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and maintain standard internal and external communications processes, methodologies and guidance documents in line with UNDP corporate standards;
- Support implementation of the Country Office Partnerships and Communication Action Plan (PCAP);
- Guide the work of consultants related to all communication and creative products such as web design, films, social media products, infographics, publication design, etc;
- Support coordination and management of all country office publication activities, including content management, editing, norms for publishing, design, liaison with printers and other suppliers to oversee production and supervision of publications dissemination;
- Provide well-reasoned innovative suggestions and approaches to address communications issues including documenting country office programme undertakings such as field visits;
- Support the collection, collation and analysis of information on country office projects and programmes for dissemination to interested development partners, government, media and the general public.
- Master’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Policy or relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields with additional years of qualifying experience will be given due consideration in lieu of the advanced degree.
- Minimum five years (Master’s degree) or seven years (Bachelor’s degree) of relevant professional experience in communication/partnership building, including at the country-level;
- Experience in strategy development and donor and UN partnerships/public relations at the international level; specialized experience in development financing and/or South-South cooperation an asset;
- Experience in design and implementation of UN/UNDP communications policies and procedures;
- Track record of successful engagement and direct experience of strategic engagement with the donors;
- Demonstrated expertise in donor engagement and development cooperation;
- Demonstrated track record in communication for development (C4D) and strategic advocacy and communications of country programmes;
- Outstanding analytical capability, ability to position UNDP politically and
- strategically, and knowledge and competency to shape corporate policy;
- Proven oral and written communications skills and demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills;
- Strong teamwork, and proven ability to work in a complex multi-cultural environment;
- Very strong initiative-taker. Capacity to move complex processes forward to achieve articulated results, work at varying levels and on different projects simultaneously (personal organization, and ability for multi-tasking). Ability to work under pressure, and to live comfortably with change;
- Superior networking capability, paired with strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills; substantive ability and presence to represent UNDP, as well as to interact effectively with senior management and with other units around results; and
- Supervisory skills and experience; ability to work as part of a team in a constantly evolving work environment.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Communications and Partnership Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|