UNFPA Programme Analyst Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
UNFPA Uganda looking for “Programme Analyst”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 13, 2023.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN agency aimed at improving reproductive and maternal health worldwide. Its work includes developing national healthcare strategies and protocols, increasing access to birth control, and leading campaigns against child marriage, gender-based violence, obstetric fistula, and female genital mutilation.
UNFPA Programme Analyst Jobs 2023
The UNFPA has published a job vacancy announcement on June 07, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Analyst to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)|
|Position||Programme Analyst M and E|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||June 13, 2023|
UNFPA Job Vacancy 2023
Scope of Work:
Technical Support to Planning, Monitoring, Reporting and Evaluation
- Support the CO Programme Specialist to strengthen the capacity of UNFPA staff and Implementing Partners (IPs) in developing Work plans (WPs) which are results-based and aligned to signed donor agreements.
- Support the CO to strengthen the capacity of UNFPA staff and Implementing Partners (IPs) in humanitarian programming and reporting.
- Support the CO in strengthening real-time/remote monitoring; in particular, coordinate and strengthen capacity of UNFPA field offices in results-based site monitoring and reporting. Support implementation of the recommendations from remote monitoring missions (decentralized/field offices) by preparing synthesis reports of findings and recommendations
- Coordinate and provide technical support in preparing quarterly, annual, and donor programme implementation reports.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and consolidation of programme results, and.maintain an up-to-date results tracking systems for projects under the Country
- Programme, especially for ANSWER, WAY 2.0, EYE, and humanitarian programmes
- Support the monitoring of the implementation of the recommendations from monitoring missions conducted by UNFPA field and CO staff.
- Provide technical and operational support for upcoming or on-going baseline, MTR and endline evaluations of assigned projects in the CO.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Programme Analyst M&E
- Last Date: 13 June 2023
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Advanced university degree in statistics, demography, health economics, public health or related field.
- Post-graduate training in monitoring and evaluation will be an added advantage.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least two years of experience in SRH/FP programming in a related field and/or research.
- A thorough understanding of the UN system in general, and especially UNFPA mandate, its policies and operations and current development topics
and political issues in Uganda will be an added advantage.
- Strong skills in Data Management, Analysis, and Visualization using computer statistical packages.
- Excellent computer/information systems skills.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French and/or Spanish, is desirable.
How to Apply UNFPA Programme Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://uganda.unfpa.org/en/vacancies/programme-analyst-me-0
The Closing Date: June 13, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|