UNFPA Programme Analyst Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNFPA Uganda looking for “Programme Analyst“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 28, 2023.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN agency aimed at improving reproductive and maternal health worldwide. Its work includes developing national healthcare strategies and protocols, increasing access to birth control, and leading campaigns against child marriage, gender-based violence, obstetric fistula, and female genital mutilation.
UNFPA Programme Analyst Jobs 2023
The UNFPA has published a job vacancy announcement on March 13, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Analyst to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||March 28, 2023|
UNFPA Job Vacancy 2023
- The Programme Analyst, Gender and Human Rights works closely with other staff in the UNFPA Gender Equality and Youth Development (GEYD) unit to ensure mainstreaming of Gender and Human Rights issues across UNFPA Uganda programmes and supports the government and other stakeholders to achieve these through policy and programmatic interventions. S/he also delivers on Gender and Human rights programming activities including but not limited to sexual and gender based violence under the Country Office. Further, s/he is engaged in joint programming under the UN ‘Delivery as One’ umbrella and works closely with other development partners. S/he ensures that the CO gender and human rights programs are aligned to related national priorities, programmes and development frameworks.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 9112
- Locations: Kampala, Uganda
- Posting Date: 03/13/2023, 04:59 PM
- Apply Before: 03/28/2023, 09:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Grade: NOB
- Vacancy Type: Fixed Term
- Rotational/Non Rotational: Non-Rotational
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Education & Work Experience: Master’s Degree – 2 year(s) experience
- Required Languages: English
- Desired Languages: English
- Vacancy Timeline: 2 Weeks
- Job Category: Gender Equality & Human Rights
- Master’s Degree in law, human rights, gender, development, population studies and/or other related social science fields.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 2 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in the field of development and population activities required and a focus on gender and human rights is desirable;
- Work experience in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health is preferred.
- Specialized knowledge and experience in Gender and Human rights approaches will be desired including in the development and provision of support programmes for survivors of Sexual Gender Based Violence, including legal services and advice;
- Specialized knowledge and experience in gender-based violence including the promotion of women’s access to justice, legal training, national and International laws and policies on gender equality and women’s rights;
- Experience in programme/ project management including experience in large multi-sector programmes;
- Experience working with the Ministry of Gender Youth or a Human Rights Organization in Uganda is desirable.
- Field experience is an asset;
- Prior experience in the UN system is an asset
- A thorough understanding of the UN system in general, and especially UNFPA mandate, its policies and operations and current development topics and political issues in Uganda will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French is desirable.
How to Apply UNFPA Programme Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2003/requisitions/job/9112
The Closing Date: March 28, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- RSCE Individual Contractor – Events Clerk Jobs 2023
- ChildFund International Business Development Specialist Jobs
- FHI 360 IT Officer Jobs 2023
- World Bank Operations Analyst Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Communications Officer Jobs 2023
- Malteser International Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023