UNODC Associate Programme Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
UNODC Uganda looking for “Associate Programme Officer”.
Applicants with a degree in Advanced university degree may apply on or before December 20, 2023.
For two decades, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has been helping make the world safer from drugs, organized crime, corruption and terrorism. We are committed to achieving health, security and justice for all by tackling these threats and promoting peace and sustainable well-being as deterrents to them.
UNODC Associate Programme Officer Jobs 2023
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on November 30, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate Programme Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)|
|Position||Associate Programme Officer (Cybercrime)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||December 20, 2023|
UNODC Job Vacancy 2023
Under the direct supervision of Programme Manager, the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Participate in the development, implementation, and evaluation of programme activities in the country, including by supporting needs assessment, programming and other technical missions and by organizing a variety of technical assistance activities.
- Assist in ensuring close coordination amongst co-implementing and associated programme partners during programme implementation in Uganda.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly/semi-annual/annual progress reports on project implementation, as well as summary of achievements report and donor reports.
Position in Organization:
- Description of assignment title: Associate Programme Officer
- Host entity: UNODC UGA
- Assignment country: Uganda
- Type: Onsite
- Expected start date: 01/04/2024
- Duration: 12 months (with possibility of extension)
- Sustainable Development Goal: 16. Peace, justice and strong institutions
- Number of assignments: 1
- Volunteer category: International UN Youth Volunteer
- Duty stations: Kampala
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Law, political science, social science, international relations, or related field is required.
- 1 years of experience in or demonstrated interest in Rule of Law, justice, and accountability, Countering transnational organized crime, Countering Terrorism and Prevention/countering of Violent Extremism.
- Previous experience as a volunteer and/or experience of another culture, (i.e., studies, volunteer work, internship) would be highly regarded.
- English, Level: Fluent, Required
How to Apply UNODC Associate Programme Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://app.unv.org/opportunities/1741563592164608
The Closing Date: December 20, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNFCCC Programme Specialist Jobs 2023
- WVI Joining Forces Coalition Coordinator Jobs 2023
- WVI Regional Security Director Jobs 2023
- RSCE Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- WVI Communications and Marketing Director Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Maternal and New Born Advisor Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Nutrition Specialist Jobs 2023
- IGCP Production Manager Jobs 2023
- RSCE Client Services Officer Jobs 2023