The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
WFP IT Operations Associate Jobs 2021
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 22nd October 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of IT Operations Associate to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Position||IT Operations Associate|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 (Three) years|
|Application Deadline||05th November 2021|
WFP Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The role will be responsible for the daily coordination of the technical implementation and operations of the Digital Assistance Services (DAS) in accordance with the technical guidelines and involvement of all relevant stakeholders at the Country Office and Area Offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in data analysis, data product/solution development, technology-focused teams.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or HTML5.
- Experience working with teams and team processes
- Fluency (level C) in the English language
- Requisition ID: 151168
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP IT Operations Associate Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://career5.successfactors.eu//career…….
The Closing Date: 05th November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|