The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
WFP Procurement Associate Jobs 2021
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 22nd October 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Procurement Associate to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 06 (Six) years|
|Application Deadline||05th November 2021|
WFP Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: To provide operational coordination, and administrative activities of procurement projects and functions, following standard processes and contributing to the effective delivery of procurement of food, goods, and services.
- University degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Economics, Commerce, Business Administration or another relevant field,
- At least six (6) years of progressive work experience in food, goods & services procurement in large operations gained from reputable organizations;
- Experience managing the physical purchase of commodities/products/services in complex situations;
- Experience conducting analyses and developing reports
- Fluency (level C) in the English language
- Requisition ID: 151221
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Procurement Associate Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://career5.successfactors.eu//career…….
The Closing Date: 05th November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|