WFP Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping Officer Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. WFP Uganda looking for “Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Master’s degree may apply on or before August 05, 2022.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
WFP Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping Officer Jobs 2022
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on July 23, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Position||Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||August 05, 2022|
WFP Job Vacancy 2022
Key Accountabilities (Not All-Inclusive)
- Develop protocols and procedures to ensure Two-way Accountability (from implementers to beneficiaries) and Transparency of Food Security and Nutrition Assessments and Analysis
- Provide coaching and guidance to colleagues under its supervision, to ensure their development and enable them to perform at their best.
- Contribute to (or lead when requested) the development of Assessment and monitoring plans that will provide the most relevant and strategic information toward achieving expected results (as set out in the Country Strategic Plan (CSP) and other global and regional plans), while being compliant with WFP needs assessment monitoring requirements.
- Ensure satisfaction of technical mapping and assessment requests from government and stakeholders and maintain regular contact with government focal points.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID 170239
- Posted 22/07/2022 – Fixed Term
- Africa, Central & Eastern – Uganda – Kampala
- Master’s degree in agriculture, Nutrition, Sociology, Geospatial Mapping Economics, Rural development or any related field.
- At least four years of relevant experience in development food Security, nutrition or related fields.
Desired Experiences For Entry Into The Role
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of statistical tools and methods for quantitative and/or qualitative food security analysis, and the use of data management software, and information management tools.
- Coordination and implementation of assessments.
- Proficient reporting writing skills.
- Advanced working knowledge and experience in MS Office, Stata, SPSS
- Intermediate knowledge in SQL, R, Python is desirable.
How to Apply WFP Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: August 05, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|