World Bank Operations Analyst Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. World Bank Uganda looking for “Operations Analyst“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 27, 2023.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions – providing loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses. The vision of the World Bank Group (WBG) is the eradication of extreme poverty and the promotion of shared prosperity by fostering income growth of the bottom 40 percent in each country.
World Bank Operations Analyst Jobs 2023
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on March 13, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Operations Analyst to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||March 27, 2023|
World Bank Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Operations Analyst will have specific responsibilities, which include, but are not limited to the following:
Research, Analytics and Reports:
- S/he will be the ‘go-to’ person for data, research, and analytical work as well as operational and resource support.
- Conduct research, analysis, and compile information from the Bank’s data platforms for example Standard Reports and/or Business Intelligence for feeding into portfolio reports.
- Using World Bank systems, develop and update a portfolio (IDA, TF, WHR) dashboard, and compile regular updates for planning, monitoring and decision-making purposes.
- The Operations Analyst will undertake the following tasks:
- Drawing from World Bank operational systems such as SAP, Standard Reports, Operations Portal, Business Intelligence, etc.,
- Prepare the portfolio reports and analyze implementation performance of the Bank’s portfolio (including IDA, TFs and WHR) in Uganda.
- Support the CMU in preparation of briefing materials on the country program, including briefs for management and minutes of various meetings, Annual and Spring Meetings Briefs, etc.
- Produce portfolio data as an input to CMU deliverables such as the Systematic Country Diagnostic (SCD), Country Partnership Framework (CPF), Performance and Learning Review (PLR), Completion and Learning Review (CLR), regular briefs to management and briefs for high level events. Provide portfolio tables and data required for various purposes such as portfolio review meetings and any follow-up work (minutes and action plan); monitor action plans and follow up on outstanding issues from the meetings.
- Develop a dashboard for portfolio management to allow the CMU and TTLs to take proactive and timely action on the portfolio (projects and ASAs).
Position in Organization:
- Job #: req21702
- Organization: World Bank
- Sector: Operations
- Grade: GE
- Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Required Language(s): English
- Closing Date: 3/27/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
- Master’s degree in a relevant field/discipline (e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Political Science, Finance, International Relations, Social Science or similar field relevant to the Bank’s mission). Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Extremely dynamic, results-oriented, and action focused with a can-do attitude focused on immediate problem solving.
- Knowledge of Government of Uganda systems and donor coordination mechanisms, including the donor project approval mechanisms in Uganda.
- Proven ability to think strategically and demonstrated political sensitivity and mature judgment, with an ability to navigate a challenging environment.
- Outstanding inter-personal skills with proven ability to work cooperatively with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated initiative, leadership skills, and drive for results including ability to undertake a diversity of tasks within a rapidly changing and demanding environment on short deadlines.
- Highly developed spoken and written communications skills including the ability to draft concise reports, minutes, briefs, and correspondence skills.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of the WBG organization and its range of available financial instruments (e.g., IBRD loans, IDA credits and grants, trust funds).
- Demonstrated experience working in operations with a clear understanding of the project and country engagement life cycle and Bank operational policies and procedures.
- Good familiarity and ease of working with the Bank’s data and reporting systems, such as SAP, Standard Reports, and the Operations Portal.
- Good familiarity and understanding of Bank’s lending portfolio performance measurement and analytics.
- Full proficiency in data handling and ability to work quickly in Excel, particularly with creating data driven visuals and using advanced formulas e.g. pivot tables.
- Ability to carry out research and analytical tasks on a wide range of operational and country issues, review and interpret information/data, identify trends and issues, and recommend actions/solutions.
- Excellent writing skills and capacity to prepare briefs/presentations using Word/PowerPoint.
- Capacity to work with tact and diplomacy with staff at all levels, often under tight time pressure in a busy environment.
- Proven ability to work both independently and in diverse teams, including with colleagues in various Global Practices, with minimal supervision and with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
How to Apply World Bank Operations Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=21702&site=1
The Closing Date: March 27, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- RSCE Individual Contractor – Events Clerk Jobs 2023
- ChildFund International Business Development Specialist Jobs
- FHI 360 IT Officer Jobs 2023
- World Bank Operations Analyst Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Communications Officer Jobs 2023
- Malteser International Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023