WVI Senior Investigator Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. WVI Uganda looking for “Senior Investigator“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 21, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
WVI Senior Investigator Jobs 2023
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on March 09, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Investigator to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||World Vision International (WVI)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||March 21, 2023|
WVI Job Vacancy 2023
As a trusted advisor this position will lead and/or conduct a variety of complex investigations, with little or no guidance, including, but not limited to fraud, waste, abuse, P&C, Safeguarding and IT related investigations in WV Regional, National, Support, offices, and GC departments, in response to reported violations of WV policies or law. Conduct or support investigations relating to ethical misconduct and mismanagement.
- Analyse allegations, review allegations in EthicsPoint, prepare investigation plans, conduct preliminary investigations. Prepare reports for approval by the Director of Investigations or her/his designee.
- Conducts entry and exit meetings following the investigations protocol.
- Provide general and investigative guidance to IPH and Regional Oversight Committee’s on all allegations of wrongdoing.
- Brief National Directors, Regional Leaders, and other WV leaders, as well as investigators and support staff from major donor’s such as the Global Fund and WFP on the investigative activity.
- Analyze and evaluate data to provide facts regarding investigations. Provide conclusions and remedies to management and key stakeholders based on investigative findings.
- Prepare reports with sufficient evidence as the basis for conclusion for review by supervisor.
- Interpret and makes recommendations on investigation policies, procedures, practices and processes.
- Supervise and guide other investigators in execution of the assigned investigation assignments.
- Review investigative activity and reports prepared by other members of the investigations team.
- Conducts on-going training and provide technical guidance to other investigators and Finance, P&C and Safeguarding staff assigned to conduct or support investigations.
- Maintain and regularly update investigative activity/information in EthicsPoint, investigation trackers and dashboards.
- Ensure travel and logistics are within WV guidelines. Ensure travel expenses including obtaining visas are within the budgeted amount for all investigations and conduct support activity as assigned by the Director of Investigations
- Report to the assigned Regional Audit Director when the investigator position is regionally assigned with the aim of ensuring constant collaboration, engagement, and reporting on regional matters.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id: R17053
- Must have at least 3-years of experience working in GIIU
- 7-10 years professional experience in investigation, auditing, law and/or project management
- Excellent investigation, research, analytical, computer forensic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a global environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Criminal Justice, Finance, or a related field.
- Completion of a law enforcement investigation training program, CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) or CA (Chartered Accountant)
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner), must have been a CFE for more than two years.
- Good understanding of non-profit industry, and investigative work
- Fluency in English is required and other languages like Arabic, Dari, Pashtu, French, Portuguese, English, Spanish, local languages are a plus
- Knowledge of the WVI business and systems is an added advantage
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 40 percent of the time.
- Ability to work in stressful conditions and in the developing countries.
How to Apply WVI Senior Investigator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Senior-Investigator_R17053?locationCountry=db69e6f2446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
The Closing Date: March 21, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- Raising The Village Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Communications Officer Jobs 2023
- Malteser International Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- Pepal Programme Manager Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 HR Manager Jobs 2023
- Right To Play Finance Coordinator Jobs 2023
- GIZ Development worker Sustainable Water Supply and Sanitation Jobs 2023
- Fundi Bots Rollout Support Staff Jobs 2023
- Fundi Bots Administrator Jobs 2023
- Fundi Bots Teaching Associate Jobs 2023
- World Vision Assistant Accountant Jobs 2023