CARE Initiative Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. CARE Uganda looking for “Initiative Manager“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 15, 2023.
At the end of World War II, with much of the world in ruins, Arthur Ringland and Dr. Lincoln Clark approach 22 American charities to propose a non-profit corporation to funnel food packages from Americans to loved ones in Europe. The charities agree and on November 27, they incorporate the Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe (CARE).
CARE Initiative Manager Jobs 2023
The CARE has published a job vacancy announcement on March 04, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Initiative Manager to be based in Kamuli, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe (CARE)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||March 15, 2023|
CARE Job Vacancy 2023
- Direct supervision of staff assigned to the project, which includes the development of annual performance objectives and proactive management of staff performance.
- Handle day-to-day guidance and coaching, formal mid-term and annual performance reviews, and support to staff to achieve personal and professional development objectives.
- Ongoing identification of staffing needs, recommend changes in staffing structure as needed, and developing/adapting job descriptions as needed;
- Support direct reports in accountability and performance management including writing periodic reports on their tasks as well as consolidating reports for internal purposes and donor reports while ensuring that reports are a true reflection of implementation and show progress, challenges, and lessons learned;
Promote Teamwork across the supervisees and ensure CARE’s non-negotiables of management are well taken care of as follows:
- – Promote equity and gender transformation in all forms of work.
- – Safeguarding project beneficiaries from sexual harassment, exploitation, and abuse, as well as ensuring CARE staff under supervision are aware, have been trained, and have signed the code of conduct to uphold the safeguarding policy and are also protected by the same policy.
- – Do no harm and have conflict sensitivity through all forms of work.
- – Prevent child labor in the managed intervention.
Position in Organization:
- Salary: UGX0 – 0()
- Category: Gender
- Location: Kamuli
- Expiry: 15, Mar 2023
- Gender: Not Set
- Job Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Post Graduate D
- Experience: 7 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Public Health, Medicine, Nursing, Mid- Wifery, Women and Gender Studies, Social Sciences, Social Work, Development Studies or a related field
- A Master Degree and/or a Post Graduate Diploma in the relevant field is a MUST.
- Expert level knowledge and at least five years practical experience in behavioral change communication, SRH, and/or GBV programming in rural Uganda, preferably with refugee and/or displaced populations.
- Advanced knowledge and at least 7 years of proven practical project management experience -managing large geographically dispersed project sites, with consortium member organizations and implementing partners.
- Strong working knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation, excellent report writing, participatory planning, budget management and human Resource Management.
- Proven experience managing diverse teams and individuals’ performance for success,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literate (email, word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint)
- Personally committed to gender equality and women and girls’ empowerment with the ability to lead organizational change processes that aim at making organizations more gender aware, gender committed, and gender competent.
- A team player with the ability to work independently, effectively, and proactively with minimum supervision.
How to Apply CARE Initiative Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://royalty.thorn-soft.com/recruitment/job-details.php?job=43
The Closing Date: March 15, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- HealthRight International Country Director Jobs 2023
- Malteser International Country Coordinator Jobs 2023
- CARE Women Economic Empowerment/YSLA Specialist Jobs 2023
- CARE Sexual Reproductive Health Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Field Associate Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Snr Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- WFP IT Officer Jobs 2023