IRC PlayMatters MEAL Manager Jobs 2021 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “PlayMatters MEAL Manager“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 23rd September 2021.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC PlayMatters MEAL Manager Jobs 2021
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th September 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of PlayMatters MEAL Manager to be based in Kyegegwa, Uganda.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||PlayMatters MEAL Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 (Three) years|
|Application Deadline||23rd September 2021|
IRC Job Vacancy 2021
Job Overview: IRC is seeking Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Managers for a five-year project, “PlayMatters”, funded by the LEGO Foundation. This position will be a part of the larger PlayMatters initiative to increase play-based learning opportunities for nearly 1 million pre-primary and primary school aged refugee and host community children impacted by the humanitarian crises in East Africa and living in Tanzania, Ethiopia, and Uganda. This project aims to build children’s social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and creative skills through play in their homes, schools, and communities. The project is implemented in consortium led by IRC in partnership with War Child Holland, Plan International, Behavioural Insights Team and Innovations for Poverty Action.
- Substantial work experience in humanitarian and/or development context and with an International NGO.
- Experience in supporting education projects will be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years’ work experience in designing, implementing, and managing MEAL systems (preferably in education sector)
- A university degree in Statistics, Business Statistics, Demography, Economics, Public Health, Social sciences, Business Administration, or other relevant field to monitoring and evaluation or project management.
- Postgraduate qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management, Data Management, and IT is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in data/information management and analysis, with experience using databases and software applications such as CommCare, Power BI, Excel, Tableau.
- Previous experience working in partnership programs/consortia is desirable.
- Requisition ID: req19992
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC PlayMatters MEAL Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite……
The Closing Date: 23rd September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|