Baylor IPC Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Baylor Uganda looking for “IPC Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before April 04, 2023.
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (BU) is a leading provider of Integrated, High-Quality, High Impact comprehensive HIV, TB, RMNCAH and global health security (GHS) services in Uganda. Baylor Uganda is an indigenous, not-for-profit organization established in 2006, Baylor Uganda has a long track record delivering strong return on investments with >USD 130 million donor funds efficiently managed.
Baylor IPC Coordinator Jobs 2023
The Baylor has published a job vacancy announcement on March 28, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of IPC Coordinator to be based in Mubende, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (BU)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||April 04, 2023|
Baylor Job Vacancy 2023
- Oversee regional implementation of the National IPC policy, strategy, procedures, SOPs, and IPC training curricula.
- Coordinate with other district partners to ensure that IPC activities are planned for, organized and implemented.
- Advise District Health Officers on the quality and quantity of IPC supplies.
- Evaluate progress of IPC implementation at regional, district and facility level including routine assessment visits to individual facilities.
- Ensure that district IPC Focal Persons and facility healthcare staff are adequately trained in IPC and ensure that knowledge and practice gaps are addressed with further training and provision of necessary supplies and tools.
- Review reports and action plans submitted by facility IPC Focal Persons. These reports and plans include incidence of hospital acquired infections, COVID-19, SUVD, healthcare worker infections and other indicators, as required, e.g. availability of water, frequency of cleaning, availability of soap and PPE in health facility.
- Generate district/regional IPC progress reports and presents findings to the District IPC committees monthly. Support distribution of IPC documents and updates provided by the National IPC Coordinator to all districts.
- Meet quarterly with district IPC committee members to discuss facility-level IPC progress and challenges. Obtain and consolidate input from Hospital IPC Committee members to support the Medical Superintendent in development of the IPC component of the Hospital budget. Coordinate with District IPC Committee members and health facility IPC focal persons in the development of the IPC component of the district medical budget.
- Provide direct supervision and leadership to the IPC officers
- Submit monthly regional report to the National IPC Coordinator and Develop an annual regional IPC Programme action plan to meet the above objectives, activities and priorities set by National and district committees.
Position in Organization:
- REPORTING TO: Project Manager
- DEPARTMENT: GHS
- DATE POSTED: 27th March, 2023
- CLOSING DATE: 4th April, 2023
- EXPERIENCE: 3 YEARS
- Bachelor’s degree in medical, public health or related field.
- A Masters’ degree in Public Health or related field will be an added advantage.
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
How to Apply Baylor IPC Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.baylor-uganda.org/jobs/407
The Closing Date: April 02, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Assistant Jobs 2023
- NRC Shelter and WASH Officer Jobs 2023
- UNODC Intern – Administration Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Assistant Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- Baylor Project Officer Jobs 2023
- Baylor Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023