World Vision Project Support Assistant Jobs 2021 – Uganda NGO Jobs. World Vision Uganda looking for “Project Support Assistant“. Applicants with a Diploma in Business Administration may apply on or before 25th October 2021.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
World Vision Project Support Assistant Jobs 2021
The World Vision has published a job vacancy announcement on 18th October 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Support Assistant to be based in Yumbe, Uganda.
|Recruiter||World Vision International|
|Position||Project Support Assistant – UNHCR Project|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Diploma in Business Administration|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||25th October 2021|
World Vision Job Vacancy 2021
Purpose of the position: Programme Support Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Office Management, Social Sciences or related disciplines.
- 2 years’ experience in implementing administrative work preferably within an NGO setting.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good report writing and feedback skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Customer care experience
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Vision Project Support Assistant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.wvi.org/jobs………
The Closing Date: 25th October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|