ActionAid International Grants and Compliance Advisor Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. ActionAid International South Africa looking for “Grants and Compliance Advisor“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 26th May 2023.
ActionAid is an International non-governmental organization whose stated primary aim is to work against poverty and injustice worldwide. ActionAid is a federation of 45 country offices that works with communities, often via local partner organisations, on a range of development issues.
ActionAid International Grants and Compliance Advisor Jobs 2023
The ActionAid International has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th May 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Grants and Compliance Advisor to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|Position||Grants and Compliance Advisor|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 01 years|
|Application Deadline||26th May 2023|
ActionAid International Job Vacancy 2023
Role Overview: ActionAid is a global federation working for a world free from poverty and injustice. As part of the Federation, we work with women and girls, our partners, and dedicated staff in 43 countries towards a just, fair and sustainable world, in which everybody enjoys the right to a life of dignity, and freedom from poverty and oppression.
- Degree or diploma in Business Studies, Economics, Finance or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of institutional donor rules (such as EU/FCDO/ECHO/USAID/AFD), regulations, financial control procedures and risk
- Solid experience of setting up systems to monitor donor compliance and developing and implementing relevant
- Excellent skills and knowledge in financial reporting and audit
- Demonstrable financial management experience – encompassing income and expenditure monitoring, financial reporting, and
- Good experience and proven ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports to a wide audience.
- Proven experience in grant closure; particularly supporting efficient and timely administrative and financial closure of grants.
- Understanding of the grant life cycle and good knowledge of grant management best practice.
- Demonstrated experience working in multi-country/ multi-entity projects.
- Proven knowledge and experience of using contract management systems or bespoke databases as well as MS
- Contract type: 3 Years Fixed Term Contract
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: GS Grade D
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ActionAid International Grants and Compliance Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://actionaidinternational.bamboohr.com/careers/170
The Closing Date: 26th May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- United Nations Secretariat National Information Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Supply Associate Jobs 2023
- WHO Epidemiologist and Disease Modelling Specialist Jobs 2023
- United Nations Secretariat Associate Public Information Officer Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Foundation Phase Initiative Consultant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Early Learning and Development Consultant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Consultant Graphic Designer Jobs 2023
- UNICEF HIV/AIDS Officer Jobs 2023