FQM Administrator- Accounts Receivable Jobs 2021 – South Africa NGO Jobs. FQM South Africa looking for “Administrator- Accounts Receivable“. Applicants with a Matric may apply on or before 09th June 2021.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.
FQM Administrator- Accounts Receivable Jobs 2021
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 31st May 2021 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrator- Accounts Receivable to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals (FQM)|
|Position||Administrator- Accounts Receivable|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||09th June 2021|
FQM Job Vacancy 2021
Purpose of role: The key purpose is to ensure the company receives payments for goods and services timeously, records these transactions and monitor and manage the accounts.
- Collection of and reporting on past due accounts receivable balances;
- Ensure smooth cash flow for all relevant entities;
- Coordinate the preparation of necessary reports for month end which includes producing monthly financial and management reports;
- Ensuring all month end procedures are completed timeously and accurately;
- Timeously confirming UCR and BoP codes with banks relating to monies received
- Updating of UCR recon in line with the current information;
- Review and analyze accounts receivable aging;
- Updating of age analysis frequently to ensure cash flow of entity is known at any given time;
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries;
- Establish working knowledge of the AR life cycle in order to take the appropriate actions to resolve accounts receivable;
- Contact customers to follow-up on status of unpaid invoices. Negotiate, document, and arrange payment schedules;
Experience & Skills:
- 5-8 years’ experience in accounts receivable;
- Knowledge of exports will be advantageous;
- Computer literacy (MS Office); and
- Experience with accounting systems (Pronto experience will be advantageous).
- Diploma / Degree in Finance will be advantageous
- Good communication skills (oral & verbal);
- Ability to work under pressure and go that extra mile;
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility;
- Establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers – networking is important in this role;
- Well presented;
- Ability to use own initiative;
- Ability to work without direct supervision when required;
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations of colleagues and customers;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Ability to work independently – this position is solely in charge of the AR; and
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Requisition Number: JR2687
- Contract Type: On-going
- Categories: Administration, Finance
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Administrator- Accounts Receivable Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.first-quantum.com/English/careers….
The Closing Date: 09th June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|