IFC ET Consultant Jobs 2021 – South Africa NGO Jobs. IFC South Africa looking for “ET Consultant“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 08th December 2021.
The International Finance Corporation is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries. The IFC is a member of the World Bank Group and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States.
IFC ET Consultant Jobs 2021
The IFC has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th November 2021 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of ET Consultant to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|Recruiter||International Finance Corporation (IFC)|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 10 years|
|Application Deadline||08th December 2021|
IFC Job Vacancy 2021
Duties and Accountabilities: Build a pipeline of HEIs for Employability Tool assessment in South Africa, working closely with the IFC education and employability team, and deliver assessments to public and private HEIs.
- Commitment to the World Bank Group mission, strategy and values.
- Masters degree and at least 10 years work experience in consulting and/or education.
- Demonstrated experience leading and delivering successful engagements for private sector clients.
- Recent experience working with higher education institutions in South Africa, either directly or in a consultancy capacity.
- Understanding of the post school education landscape in South Africa and familiarity with ongoing initiatives to boost employability outcomes of tertiary graduates.
- Understanding of the structure, functioning and governance of education institutions, including operations of career services, alumni relations, employer relations and development of a curriculum driven by labor market needs.
- Strong client relations and problem-solving skills, drive for excellence.
- Self-starter with sound business judgment, ability to deliver results under challenging timetables.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally.
- Job #: req14006
- Term Duration: 1 year 0 months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IFC ET Consultant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/career………
The Closing Date: 08th December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|