UNFPA South Africa looking for “Programme Associate”.
Applicants with a Completed Secondary Education may apply on or before 18th January 2024.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN agency aimed at improving reproductive and maternal health worldwide. Its work includes developing national healthcare strategies and protocols, increasing access to birth control, and leading campaigns against child marriage, gender-based violence, obstetric fistula, and female genital mutilation.
UNFPA Programme Associate Jobs 2024
The UNFPA has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th December 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Associate to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
|Johannesburg, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Completed Secondary Education
|Minimum 06 years
|18th January 2024
UNFPA Job Vacancy 2024
The Associate provides programme and administrative support to the programme and technical team, especially to advise and support COs in the region, and to support the management of the Safeguard Young People programme. The Associate also provides some data and research assistance. The Programme Associate will apply established systems and procedures and assist in the creation of knowledge by compiling, synthesizing, and analyzing relevant information, developing appropriate mechanisms and systems, and ensuring compliance with procedures.
- Completed Secondary Level Education required. First-level university degree desirable.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in programme/ project management.
- Proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably Portuguese and/or French, is desirable.
- Job Identification: 15214
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Vacancy Type: Fixed Term
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNFPA Programme Associate Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 18th January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy