WFP South Africa looking for “Multimedia Design Intern”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 16th February 2024.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is United Nations frontline agency in the fight against hunger, WFP is continually responding to emergencies. We save lives by getting food to the hungry fast. But WFP also works to help prevent hunger in the future. We do this through programmes that use food as a means to build assets, spread knowledge and nurture stronger, more dynamic communities.
WFP Multimedia Design Intern Jobs 2024
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 02nd February 2024 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Multimedia Design Intern to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|World Food Programme (WFP)
|Multimedia Design Intern
|Johannesburg, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|16th February 2024
WFP Job Vacancy 2024
Organizational Context: The African Risk Capacity (ARC) is a specialised agency of the African Union established to help African governments improve their capacities to better plan, prepare, and respond to extreme weather events and natural disasters. By using modern finance mechanisms such as risk pooling and risk transfer, ARC enables countries to strengthen their disaster risk management systems and access rapid and predictable funding when a disaster strikes. ARC offers an African solution to one of the continent’s most pressing challenges: the risk of natural disasters, especially those exacerbated by climate change, that can undermine sustainable development. It combines an insurance pool with an early warning system and contingency planning to provide African nations with the tools they need to respond quickly to natural disasters.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate programme (for example, Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Communications, or a related field. and have completed at least two years of the programme as well as have attended classes in the last 12 months; OR
- Currently enrolled in a graduate programme (for example, Masters in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Communications, or a related field and have attended classes in the last 12 months OR
- Recent graduate (from an undergraduate or graduate programme in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Communications, or a related field.) within six months prior to application to the internship and attended classes in the last 12 months of enrolment with the university.
- Strong skills in graphic design and desktop publishing, with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Première Pro, InDesign, Photoshop) or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in video production, including filming and editing (proficiency in video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Filmora or Final Cut Pro).
- Experience managing social media platforms and creating web content.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and visual details.
- Interest in humanitarian work, climate change adaptation, and risk management.
- Fluency in both oral and written English Language). Knowledge of a second official UN language an asset.
- Requisition ID: 831478
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Multimedia Design Intern Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://career5.successfactors.eu//career………
The Closing Date: 16th February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy