The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
CHAI Associate, Malaria Jobs 2021
The CHAI has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th November 2021 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate, Malaria to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Recruiter||The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc (CHAI)|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 years|
|Application Deadline||05th December 2021|
CHAI Job Vacancy 2021
Position Overview: The Associate will support the KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Department of Health’s Malaria Programme and execution of more effective malaria elimination programmes as the country aims for zero local transmission of malaria by 2023. The Associate will operate at a high level and will be expected to develop and manage strong relationships with the NDOH, the provincial malaria teams and relevant country partners. The role will require the associate to help design evidence-based strategic plans and provide dedicated day-to-day operational support to ensure execution of effective, high-impact programmes. The associate will need to be able to work independently, within a fast-paced working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in management, public health, or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience.
- Exceptional problem-solving solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Skill in making persuasive presentations and written reports
- Strong organizational abilities and detail-oriented approach
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Ability to work independently and to manage own portfolio
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships in a multicultural environment
- Patience and thoughtfulness even in high-pressure, stressful situations
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience working in South Africa and a strong understanding of the landscape of South Africa.
- Experience working in management consulting, investment banking, or similar fast-paced, output-oriented environments
- Knowledge of malaria and/or global healthcare systems
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CHAI Associate, Malaria Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers-chai.icims.com/jobs………
The Closing Date: 05th December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|