FHI 360 South Africa looking for “Clinical Project Manager”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 23rd January 2024.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
FHI 360 Clinical Project Manager Jobs 2024
|Family Health International (FHI 360)
|Clinical Project Manager
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 04 years
|23rd January 2024
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2024
Summary of the Position: The Clinical Project Manager (PM) serves an important role within the company and is a person who leads the delivery of our studies. The PM serves as the primary liaison between FHI Clinical’s study teams and the customer and serves as that accountable point for delivery and quality of projects, whilst maintaining financial control. As a project leader you will manage cross functional teams across our global organization from study start-up through close-out activities. The PM is responsible for the management of complex, multi-center, multinational clinical studies, including FDA-regulated clinical trials, and ensures that all clinical study management and project deliverables are completed to the sponsor’s satisfaction, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies and practices.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in health/life sciences or related field.
- Preferred Job-Related Experience: At least four (4) years of clinical research experience, preferably global project management experience within a CRO or pharmaceutical environment, and experience in clinical operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Able to work in non-traditional work environments.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- Able to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time; ability to move 5-15 lbs.
- Expected travel time is 10-25% for this position. This can vary based on assigned project(s).
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Clinical Project Manager Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US………
The Closing Date: 23rd January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy