FHI 360 Finance and Grants Officer Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. FHI 360 South Africa looking for “Finance and Grants Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 25th March 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
FHI 360 Finance and Grants Officer Jobs 2023
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th March 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance and Grants Officer to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Position||Finance and Grants Officer|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||25th March 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Job Description: The Finance and Grants Officer will be responsible for the program financial and grant management and ensure compliance with FHI 360 and USAID financial procedures, rules and regulations. She/he will assist with budget development, financial reporting, monitor program expenditures and maintain financial filing systems. The Finance and Grants Officer will support sub-awardees in strengthening their financial management and compliance systems. She/he will oversee the review of sub-recipient financial reports and ensure timely sub-recipient advance and liquidation processes. The Finance and Grants Officer will work with the Finance Manager to ensure that sub-recipient questioned costs and audit findings are addressed timeously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting with 5-7 years of experience with subaward administration and compliance for USG-funded projects (USAID/PEPFAR preferred); or master’s degree with 3-5 years of experience with subaward administration and/or compliance for USG-funded projects (USAID/PEPFAR preferred).
- Familiarity with or knowledge of USAID-funded projects and grants management policies and procedures. Previous experience working with USAID or PEPFAR supported program is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting, budgeting and fiscal control theory and practices.
- Budget monitoring and general ledger skills.
- Relevant software skills including automated accounting software, database spreadsheets and Management Information Systems.
- Familiarity with South Africa public health sector, non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing large volumes of high-value subawards with local partners.
- Ability to respond to inquiries independently and follow-up on requests in an efficient manner with minimal supervision and manage high volume of workflow efficiently.
- Ability to work collaboratively, productively, and sensitively within a multidiscipline, multicultural environment.
- Ability to supervise the finance team and create and manage team schedules
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
- Well-developed computer skills.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Finance and Grants Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360………
The Closing Date: 25th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- FSC Certification Officer Jobs 2023
- FLOCERT Senior Credibility Assurance Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2023
- United Nations Secretariat Digital Communications and Social Media Consultant Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Senior Clinical Research Associate Jobs 2023
- IUCN Finance Assistant Jobs 2023
- United Nations Secretariat Senior Development Coordination Officer Jobs 2023