FHI 360 Intensive Economic Strengthening Program Officer Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. FHI 360 South Africa looking for “Intensive Economic Strengthening Program Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 01st April 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
FHI 360 Intensive Economic Strengthening Program Officer Jobs 2023
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 22nd March 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Intensive Economic Strengthening Program Officer to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Intensive Economic Strengthening Program Officer
|Pretoria, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 03 years
|01st April 2023
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Position Description: The DREAMS Intensive Economic Strengthening (IES) Program Officer will be responsible for providing the IES Implementing Partners with programmatic support. Furthermore, S/he will be an integral member of the CDS IES program and will provide the IES team with regular support to improve and meet the objectives of the IES program as outlined by the Funder. The IES Programme Officer will report to the IES Area Manager. To be successful in this role, the incumbent will be required to travel within the province/s to fulfil the requirements for effective implementation of CDS programmatic goals for the IES project.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/ Degree in Economics or Social Sciences or any related field.
- Previous DREAMS experience will be advantageous.
- At least 3 progressive years of experience as a Program Officer in Economic Strengthening or Workforce Development in South Africa.
- Demonstrated experience with working on youth development programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the potential private/public sector support landscape for young women in South Africa
- At least two years demonstrated PEPFAR experience in supporting a team preferred.
- Strong familiarity with PEPFAR and USAID policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and reporting requirements for INGO-led projects
- Proven administration and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Valid South African driver’s license.
- Eligibility to work in South Africa.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Intensive Economic Strengthening Program Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360………
The Closing Date: 01st April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs
- FHI 360 OVCY Area Manager Jobs 2023
- United Nations Secretariat Programme Officer Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Child Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- ILO National Project Officer Jobs 2023
- World Bank Energy Specialist Jobs 2023
- FSC Certification Officer Jobs 2023
- FLOCERT Senior Credibility Assurance Officer Jobs 2023