ILO South Africa looking for “Finance and Administrative Assistant”.
Applicants with a Secondary school education may apply on or before 16th February 2024.
The International Labour Organization is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labour standards. Founded in October 1919 under the League of Nations, it is the first and oldest specialised agency of the UN.
ILO Finance and Administrative Assistant Jobs 2024
The ILO has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th January 2024 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance and Administrative Assistant to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|International Labour Organization (ILO)
|Finance and Administrative Assistant
|Pretoria, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Secondary school education
|Minimum 05 years
|16th February 2024
ILO Job Vacancy 2024
Reporting lines: The position is located in Pretoria, South Africa, under the overall responsibility of the Director of DWT/CO-Pretoria, The FAA will report to the Project Manager and work closely with other project staff in the team. S/he will also receive guidance and support from the Pretoria Finance and Operation colleagues as well as colleagues from the LABADMIN/OSH Department in Geneva.
- Completion of Secondary school education plus formal training in accounting, finance or business administration from a recognized commercial school or equivalent.
- Five years of experience in clerical administrative work including record keeping and processing of information and basic knowledge of report writing.
- Excellent knowledge of English and good knowledge of one of the official national languages of South Africa.
- Knowledge and understanding of a complex body of financial and administrative rules, guidelines and procedures
- Proven ability to take ownership of all responsibilities, to act with integrity and transparency by maintaining social, ethical and organisational norms, and to meet all commitments within the prescribed time, cost and quality standards.
- Proficient in basic computer software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Reader) and ability to use other software packages required by the Office
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice.
- Ability to deal with people with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to evaluate correspondence and inquiries for best course of action
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to work effectively in a team and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write accurate reports and to build networks to obtain cooperation with partners.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes.
- Ability to unite or find convergence in an inclusive manner among diverging perspectives and to build bridges among different stakeholders.
- Job ID: 11565
- Department: RO-Africa
- Contract type: Fixed Term
- Contract duration: 24 months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ILO Finance and Administrative Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.ilo.org/job………
The Closing Date: 16th February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy