IOM ICT – Intern Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. IOM South Africa looking for “ICT – Intern“. Applicants with a Graduate may apply on or before 16th June 2023.
The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
IOM ICT – Intern Jobs 2023
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th May 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of ICT – Intern to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Position||ICT – Intern|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Application Deadline||16th June 2023|
Core Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Assist in the installation and administering of the Windows Server.
- Assist in installation, configuration and upgrade of desktops and laptop computers and software (Windows 10, MS Office and in-house produced software).
- In coordination with the ICT Assistant, provides onsite support of these systems and services in the Mission.
- Secure the Mission’s data information from viruses/worms, perform virus detection, removal and prevention for all systems in the Mission, downloading the latest Anti-Virus signatures for data protection.
- Assist in administering the security of various network components by providing users with the necessary access to their respective LAN and Communication systems.
- Assist in the maintenance of the telephone systems.
- Keep record of the office’s ICT inventory for hardware and software safeguarding media and licenses.
- Provide biometric system management functions including set-up, installation, monitoring or adding application, users, and devices, modifying user profiles, resetting passwords and file system maintenance.
- Assist with managing the video conference calls and set-up, operate and troubleshoot the AV/projection/conferencing equipment, devices and systems. Provide on-site support for audio and video conferencing technology.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate programme in the field of Information and Communication Technology or a related field.
- Fluency in English is required for this position. Knowledge of local languages is an advantage.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM ICT – Intern Jobs 2023
If you are interested in this internship opportunity and meet the minimum requirements, please send your letter of motivation, up-to-date Resume/CV, copy of ID, education certificates and other credential documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you send your application through email, please ensure to specify the reference number (CFAInt-002/23) on the subject line of your email. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Please send your applications by 16th June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|