UNDP Intern-Privates Sector and Sustainable Investment Jobs 2022 – South Africa NGO Jobs. UNDP South Africa looking for “Intern-Privates Sector and Sustainable Investment“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 27th May 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Intern-Privates Sector and Sustainable Investment Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th May 2022 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Intern-Privates Sector and Sustainable Investment to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||Intern-Privates Sector and Sustainable Investment|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Application Deadline||27th May 2022|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft, review and edit concepts notes, knowledge products, presentations and briefs.
- Support the preparation and review of different COVID-19 Response service offers of the team.
- Prepare and participate in meetings (including virtual meetings), take minutes and perform other programme implementation support tasks as required.
Knowledge Management and Communication:
- Prepare relevant communications materials (brochure, newsletter, success stories etc.)
- Assist in the preparation, translation and dissemination of different Knowledge Products.
- Draft, design and website update and overhaul.
- Support organization of Webinars, Virtual Trainings and relevant materials preparation.
Research and Data Management:
- Research private sector development and engagement topics and compile information on national and regional level projects.
- Undertake thematic research on related COVID 19 business models and finance strategies by the private sector or related public private partnerships especially in the area of digital transformation and green economy, digital finance solutions for MSMEs, Informal Enterprises and related to the AfCTA.
- Manage social media, files and online database of related documents in a structured way.
- Currently enrolled in (a) a graduate school programme as a full-time student in economics, development finance and related fields or(b) the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent), or (c) have graduated with a university degree as defined in above and, if selected must start the internship within one year of graduation
- Understanding of Private Sector Development and Engagement Concepts and Practices would be beneficial.
- Work experience considered as an asset especially in business development data driven management in e-commerce solutions
- Duration of Initial Contract : 3 months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Intern-Privates Sector and Sustainable Investment Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=106638
The Closing Date: 27th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|