UNDP South Africa looking for “Programme Associate”.
Applicants with a Secondary education may apply on or before 14th February 2024.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2024
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st February 2024 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Associate to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
|Pretoria, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 01 year
|14th February 2024
Under the direct supervision of the Programme Manager: Inclusive Growth, the UN University Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Support the Inclusive Growth Portfolio by contributing to the drafting of concept notes, project documents, Annual Workplans, TORs, taking minutes, communications, updating of the website, and liaising with partners;
- Support project oversight and management tasks;
- Support with logistics of organizing events project meetings and workshops;
- Report writing as required;
- Conduct project analytical work as directed;
- Support in conjunction with the M & E team, tracking of results of the governance;
- Support in conjunction with communications team, planning and executing project related communications function;
- Working closely with the Portfolio Head and the Africa Sustainable Finance Hub,
- Support activities linked to the South Africa SDGs Investor Map, and further explore elements applicable to the context of Saudi Arabia’s Development;
- Travel to project sites in the country to meet partners and review progress; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Portfolio Head.
Required education level:
- Secondary education
- 1 years of experience in Public Management, International Relations or Social Sciences, or related fields;
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in any of the above fields;
- Knowledge of project/programme design, implementation, and monitoring;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages;
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems;
- Experience in collecting, analysing and visualizing data, identifying trends, preparing reports, communicating results, and developing visibility products is desirable;
- Fluency in written and spoken English with ability to write and synthesize;
- Previous experience as a volunteer and/or experience of another culture, (i.e., studies, volunteer).
- English, Level: Fluent, Required
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://app.unv.org/opportunities/1747577569773824
The Closing Date: 14th February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy