UNDP Programme Consultant Jobs 2022 – South Africa NGO Jobs. UNDP South Africa looking for “Programme Consultant“. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 27th December 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Programme Consultant Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th December 2022 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Consultant to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
|Programme Consultant – South Africa Multi-Country Office (SAMCO) Flagship Collaboration Program with the Presidency on Generation Equality for Economic Justice
|Pretoria, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 10 years
|27th December 2022
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in development finance, economics, social sciences, trade, gender/women’s studies, international development, or a related field is required;
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible work experience in development program/project implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation, donor reporting and capacity building;
- Technical experience in women’s economic empowerment with a focus on financial inclusion; trade, financial services, access to markets/procurement opportunities and private sector engagement on women’s economic empowerment;
- Extensive experience working within inter-governmental processes in Africa; with familiarity with the South Africa governmental processes an added advantage;
- Experience and familiarity with multi-stakeholder collaboration, particularly with government departments and the private sector within the context of women’s economic empowerment issues in African contexts;
- Experience coordinating and liaising with government agencies, CSOs and/or donors is an asset;
- Experience conducting and/or coordinating research projects successfully;
- Experience working in the UN System is an asset.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of French and/or Portuguese will be an added advantage.
- Duration of Initial Contract: 6 months
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Programme Consultant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=110658
The Closing Date: 27th December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2022
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy