UNDP Project Manager Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. UNDP South Africa looking for “Project Manager“. Applicants with a Advanced University degree may apply on or before 23rd September 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Project Manager Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th September 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Manager to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||Project Manager: Inclusive Growth|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced University degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||23rd September 2023|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Position Purpose: The Project Manager: Inclusive Growth will anchor identified projects within the portfolio, providing substantive support to the project in terms of project governance, implementation and monitoring. As the overall coordinator, s/he will work with respective units and teams to ensure hands-on day-to-day coordination and steering support, and that projects are well conceptualized, activities and tasks are well mapped out, roles and responsibilities are clearly defined, budgets are allocated and expenditure tracked, communication and visibility is undertaken, and monitoring and evaluation is consistently done.
- Advanced university degree (master’s degree or equivalent) in economics, development studies or relevant field; or
- A first-level university degree (bachelor’s degree) in combination with an additional two years of qualifying experience will be given due consideration in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Minimum 2 years (with master’s degree) or 4 years (with bachelor’s degree) of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing project management, programme/project coordination and monitoring and/or provision of advisory services or similar is required.
- Proven experience in development role, in a developed country is required.
- Proven experience in project management, with evidence of having managed similar projects is required.
- Demonstrable experience in liaising and co-operating with government officials, municipal authorities’ academic institutions, NGOs and the private sector; and other national institutions and counterparts, UN agencies, international NGOs and other relevant stakeholders in a complex environment is required.
- Good knowledge of the policies and institutional frameworks relevant to just energy transition, entrepreneurship, digitalisation is an asset.
- Demonstrable knowledge of South African development priorities, particularly in relation to Just Energy Transition is an asset.
- Excellent communications, report writing, and analytical skills is an asset.
- Experience in the use of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) is an asset.
- Proven experience managing Government of Japan funded projects, or working with Japanese agencies is an asset.
- Experience with UNDP Programme and Operations Policies and Procedures and project management, including experience with Quantum is an asset.
- Training Certification in Project management is an asset.
- Experience working in South Africa is an asset.
- Proficiency in Oral and Written English Language is required.
- Job Identification: 13522
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Vacancy Type: Temporary
- Contract Duration: 364 days
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Project Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 23rd September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|