UNODC Adviser (Anti-Corruption) Jobs 2022 – South Africa NGO Jobs. UNODC South Africa looking for “Adviser (Anti-Corruption)”. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 04th August 2022.
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is a United Nations office that was established in 1997 as the Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention by combining the United Nations International Drug Control Program (UNDCP) and the Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Division in the United Nations Office at Vienna and was renamed the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime in 2002.
UNODC Adviser (Anti-Corruption) Jobs 2022
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on 06th July 2022 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Adviser (Anti-Corruption) to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum 07 years|
|Application Deadline||04th August 2022|
UNODC Job Vacancy 2022
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the Regional Office for Southern Africa (ROSAF) of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) in Pretoria, South Africa. The incumbent will report to the Representative, ROSAF and to the Chief, Implementation Support Section (ISS), Corruption and Economic Crime Branch (CEB), Division for Treaty Affairs (DTA) of UNODC in Vienna, Austria.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in law, criminal justice, international relations, economics, political and social sciences or a related discipline is required. A first-level university degree in these fields in combination with two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of seven years of professional experience working within or providing advisory services to anti-corruption bodies; or investigating and prosecuting corruption cases in anti-corruption agency, law enforcement, prosecution service or the judiciary; or working as technical adviser on anti-corruption in international organizations or a non-governmental organization, is required.
- Work experience with mutual legal assistance, proceeds of crime and/or asset recovery legislation and casework is desirable.
- Work experience in designing national anti-corruption policies, strategies, and public campaigns is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English and French is required. Knowledge of Portuguese is desirable. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNODC Adviser (Anti-Corruption) Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=182870
The Closing Date: 04th August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|