World Bank ET Consultant Jobs 2022 – South Africa NGO Jobs. World Bank South Africa looking for “ET Consultant“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 19th October 2022.
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of low- and middle-income countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects. It comprises two institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), and the International Development Association (IDA). The World Bank is a component of the World Bank Group.
World Bank ET Consultant Jobs 2022
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 30th September 2022 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of ET Consultant to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Position||ET Consultant – Senior Digital Development Specialist|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 08 years|
|Application Deadline||19th October 2022|
World Bank Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Accountabilities: The unit is looking to recruit a Senior Digital Development Specialist under an Extended Term Consultant (ETC) appointment to be based at the World Bank office in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Master’s degree in telecommunications, engineering, law, economics, public policy or related field with minimum 8 years of experience in ICT / Digital Economy policy and regulation and/or ICT / Digital Economy project design and implementation equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Firm understanding of digital technologies, digital transformation of society, and digitally enabled business models in LMIC.
- Practical experience and knowledge working on telecommunications market reform, including reform of state-owned entities (SOEs) and structuring of Private-Public Partnerships (PPPs) in the telecommunications sector.
- Analytical skills, preferably both quantitative and qualitative, and familiarity with financial and economic analysis work.
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously and deliver in a dynamic environment as well as the ability to implement projects involving a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English as demonstrated in a proven track record of effectively delivering technical information and data in a clear and effective manner.
- Willingness to travel on occasional missions in the region if required.
- Job #: req19312
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Bank ET Consultant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite……..
The Closing Date: 19th October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|