SNV Advisor Jobs 2021 – Zambia NGO Jobs. SNV Zambia programme looking for ” Advisor- Inclusive Business & Increase and OYE “. Applicants with a Masters’ level education may apply on or before 22nd May 2021.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation that makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services. We focus on only three sectors and have a long-term, local presence in over 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our team of more than 1,300 staff is the backbone of SNV.
SNV Advisor Jobs 2021
The SNV has published a job vacancy announcement on 04th May. 2021 for qualified Zambiaese to fill in the vacant post of Advisor to be based in Katete & Kabwe, Eastern Province, Zambia.
|Recruiter||SNV Netherlands Development Organisation|
|Position||Advisor– Inclusive Business & Increase and OYE|
|Location||Katete & Kabwe, Eastern Province, Zambia|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Masters’ level education|
|Experience Required||Minimum seven years|
|Application Deadline||22nd May 2021 @05:00 PM|
SNV Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: SNV is implementing a project focusing on changing the business models in cotton, dairy and horticulture production systems. The project, started in January 2020 is a three year project. Working with companies, SMEs and farmers, the new project brings together lessons from previous achievements in climate smart agriculture and renewable energy and works on proving the premise that an integrated private sector approach to climate change can be commercially viable and environmentally sustainable.
Job Description :
The project team consists of a Project Manager based in Lusaka, there three Advisors each based in a field office, CSA and RE officers, M&E and gender specialist.
The field offices are in
- Katete (cotton), Mazabuka (dairy),
- Kabwe (horticulture). Each Advisor is the focal point for one value chain, for the following cross-cutting topics:
- Inclusive Business (IB), renewable energy (RE), or
- Youth Employment (OYE). This means each Advisor supports the rest of the project team with his/her respective cross-cutting topic. The Advisor works with a team of CSA Renewable energy officers, and with stakeholders from private sector and government institutions. He/ She reports to the Project Manager.
- Essential: Masters’ level education with minimum 7 years working experience OR a Bachelors’ degree with 10 years professional experience.
- Desirable: Proven track record with over 3 years of experience in renewable energy technologies and productive use in rural Zambia, At least two years of demonstrated managerial experience, Practical experience in one of the following topics Agriculture (Climate Smart), Youth (self) Employment and Gender, Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate and moderate with senior officials and representatives, Founded knowledge and/or experience in energy efficiency auditing is an asset.
- Contract Type: National employment contract
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply SNV Advisor Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Interested candidates with minimum qualifications may apply by submitting a Cover letter and CV. Closing date is on 22 May 2021.
The closing date: 22nd May 2021 at 5 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Online Apply Link||Link|
|Related Jobs||Zambia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|