FHI 360 Finance & Administration Lead Jobs 2022 – Zambia NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Zambia looking for “Finance & Administration Lead“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before August 25, 2022.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
FHI 360 Finance & Administration Lead Jobs 2022
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on August 14, 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance & Administration Lead to be based in Zambia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Finance & Administration Lead|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Eight years|
|Application Deadline||August 25, 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to finance and operations aspects of the project, including general administrative processes, financial management, sub award management, grants programs, accounting, and logistics
- Develop, analyze and monitor program budgets; monitor and track obligations and expenditures against budgets
- Prepare and submit annual and quarterly financial and accrual reports to the donor
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial reports; collate financial reporting materials for all funder segments, and oversee all financial, operations and grants functions.
- Manages internal and external financial audits of the program.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the department leads; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior management team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the Senior Management Team.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted 2 Days Ago
- job requisition id: 2022201546
- A qualified Chartered Accountant with a Bachelor’s degree – Master’s preferred – in Finance, Accounting and/or Administration with minimum 8 years’ experience will be suitable;
- Minimum 8 years’ international project management experience, including managing provincial and district offices and supervising local employees required.
- Strong financial and operational management experience with proven management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills with significant experience building strong host country national team.
- Experience and working knowledge of accounting, finance, procurement and administration of US Government (USG) funded awards
- Knowledge of general office practices, administrative procedures following set USAID guidelines.
- Detailed knowledge of subcontract management processes and procedures, including USG regulations for compliance and oversight.
- Proven proactive skills in identifying cost saving, cost avoidance and efficiency opportunities
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- Eligibility is restricted to Zambians.
How to Apply FHI 360 Finance & Administration Lead Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: August 25, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zambia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|