GIZ Junior specialist Jobs 2021 – Zambia NGO Jobs. GIZ Zambia looking for ” Junior specialist“. Applicants with a degree in Completed university degree may apply on or before December 14, 2021.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
GIZ Junior specialist Jobs 2021
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on December 03, 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Junior specialist to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)|
|Position||(Junior) specialist for monitoring and evaluation in the project “Fish for food security in Zambia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completed university degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||December 14, 2021|
GIZ Job Vacancy 2021
- Further development of the monitoring and evaluation system as well as quality assurance of the system in coordination with the person responsible in the control unit of the global project in Eschborn / Bonn and in Zambia
- Coordination and further development of advisory services on strategic topics in the field of sustainable fisheries and aquaculture
- Cost management and documentation for the corresponding consulting services as well as control of external service providers
- Support in the coordination of studies, such as base, mid and end line surveys as well as the associated data evaluations
- Support in the preparation of strategic analyzes, position papers, concepts and reporting in German and English
- Participation in shaping information and knowledge management in the country package, knowledge transfer to cooperation partners and support in developing and maintaining regular exchange formats between the country packages of the global project and within the GIZ portfolio in Zambia
- Support with cross-sectional tasks, such as the structuring of service descriptions within the framework of consulting contracts, the organization of workshops and the meaningful integration of the gender approach into project implementation.
Position in Organization:
- Job-ID: V000047052
- Place of use: Lusaka
- Period of use: 01.03.2022 – 30.06.2023
- Area of Expertise: Monitoring and evaluation
- Type of enployment: Full or part time
- Completed university degree, preferably in the field of agricultural economics, rural or international development, political science with an economic focus or related courses.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in international cooperation, if possible acquired abroad
- Good understanding of procedures for monitoring and evaluation, in particular experience with data collection, interviews, focus group discussions and statistical evaluation programs such as SPSS, R or similar.
- Relevant technical expertise in agricultural / environmental policy, multisectoral approaches and food systems
- Very good communication skills in politically sensitive areas
- Gender competence as well as good cooperation and networking skills
- Experience abroad and regional experience are an advantage
- Proficient in German and English; Knowledge of French is an advantage
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Selection Process: Written-test and Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply GIZ Junior specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.giz.de/index.php?ac=jobad&id=58534
The Closing Date: 9th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zambia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|