GIZ Project Management Jobs 2022 – Zambia NGO Jobs. GIZ Zambia programme looking for “Project Management”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 02 February 2022.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
GIZ Project Management Jobs 2022
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 20 January 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Management to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)|
|Position||Communication and Project Management|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||02 February 2022|
GIZ Job Vacancy 2022
Field of activity: Zambia is severely affected by climate change with significant impacts on the water, sanitation and electricity supply in the country. GIZ’s water and energy cluster addresses some of these challenges through its various projects. The distribution of water resources and climate resilience are supported by the Accelerate Water and Agricultural Resources Efficiency (AWARE) project, especially in Zambia’s Southern Province. The aim of the EU co-financed project (2019-2023) is to improve the climate-sensitive management of water resources, including efficient water use by smallholders in the lower Kafue catchment area.
- Support of the project management in the context of the technical, content and organizational implementation of the project
- Support for strategic project alignment and portfolio development
- Support in the development and implementation of digital and analogue communication products for project communication (e.g. social media, newsletters, videos, animations, print products, etc.)
- Support in the development and implementation of digital and analog communication measures for addressing target groups, especially with regard to behavior change
- Participation in reporting to clients (BMZ and EU)
- Contribution to research work through desk studies and field work
- Support in the organization of (internal and external) events, workshops and meetings
- Support in the area of monitoring and knowledge management
- You study from the 3rd semester onwards in the fields of communication/media sciences, business administration, environmental sciences/engineering, geography, agricultural sciences, political sciences or a comparable field
- First practical experience in the field of communication, project management (assistance) and development cooperation
- Proven work or study experience in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive, independent and systematic way of working
- Very good MS Office skills
- High motivation to learn and to work with a young, dynamic team with international and Zambian employees
- Open, committed, adaptable and self-confident with enthusiasm for development policy issues
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply GIZ Project Management Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 February 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zambia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|