IBTCI Senior Social and Behavior Change Advisor Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. IBTCI Zambia looking for “Senior Social and Behavior Change Advisor“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 13th June 2023.
IBTCI has implemented more than 300 projects and has worked with over 120 countries. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI has worked with several international donors including United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, International Development Bank (IDB), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), United Nations (UN), World Bank, The Global Fund and others. We are headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, with project offices around the globe. IBTCI works across many sectors, including but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, agriculture and food security, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
IBTCI Senior Social and Behavior Change Advisor Jobs 2023
The IBTCI has published a job vacancy announcement on 2nd June 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Social and Behavior Change Advisor to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||International Business and Technical Consultants Inc (IBTCI)|
|Position||Senior Social and Behavior Change Advisor|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||13th June 2023|
IBTCI Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: The Social and Behavior Change Advisor will be responsible for:
- Serves as the primary subject matter expert and point of contact within the Health Office and USAID/Zambia for all matters related to SBC for RH/FP, MNCH, HIV, malaria, nutrition, and GHS.
- Ensures technical and programmatic synergies among various activities supported by the Health Office; between the Health Office and other USAID technical offices; and between USAID and other development partners. This includes facilitating the exchange of technical information and identifying and fostering opportunities for partnerships that increase the effectiveness of SBC programming in Zambia.
- Provides technical expertise in national-level technical, programmatic, and policy meetings and in consultations with other donors, government officials, and Health Office implementing partners.
- Works with other USG counterparts to coordinate learning events and lessons learned dissemination forums involving relevant health partners and stakeholders to build their capacity in state-of-the-art SBC approaches.
- Keeps abreast of new survey and research findings in health promotion in Africa and Zambia, synthesizing findings and implications, disseminating them to other USAID and USG staff; advising on appropriate shifts in USAID SBC strategic interventions to respond to evolving epidemiological data based on design of rigorous research and evaluations.
- Reviews annual work plans produced by IPs to ensure that best practice, evidence-based approaches are incorporated into all USAID-funded SBC activities and that the planned activities will result in increased demand and use of RH/FP, MNCH, HIV, nutrition and malaria services.
- Reviews all quarterly, annual, and special reports and surveys to ensure proper reporting on SBC output and outcome indicators.
- Develops strategic documents and guidelines to integrate SBC activities into other Mission activities.
- Advocates for increased attention and funding for SBC in Health Office and Mission programs in order to achieve targets and goals.
- Attends external meetings, committees and task teams, including GRZ-facilitated technical working groups.
- Develops and presents research publications and abstracts for national and international conferences and symposiums.
- Presents USAID program performance results, research results; and plans to USAID/Washington, USAID/Zambia and to internal and external stakeholders that include other
- development partners, private sector partners, GRZ, U.S. government counterparts from other countries and USAID IPs.
- Provides technical support for and makes recommendations, with appropriate counterparts, regarding SBC programs and projects funded by USAID.
- Provides significant technical assistance and support for collaboration with SBC projects managed by other USG agencies, including PEPFAR and PMI.
- Provides technical support to facilitate the increased use of effective monitoring and reporting systems; provides technical input for the development of Performance Monitoring Plans; and reviews and makes recommendations for implementing partners’ annual work plans and budgets.
Position in Organization:
- Senior Social and Behavior Change Advisor
- Location: Zambia
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in communications, marketing, public health, international development or related field.
- Minimum Ten Years Experience.
- Experience in health promotion and communications in developing countries.
How to Apply IBTCI Senior Social and Behavior Change Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.ibtci.com/jobs/3589?lang=en-us
The Closing Date: 13th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click to View|
|Related Jobs||Zambia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|