IPAS System Administrator Jobs 2021 – Zambia NGO Jobs. IPAS Zambia programme looking for “System Administrator”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in related field may apply on or before 03 July 2021.
Ipas is a global non-profit organization that works around the world to eliminate deaths and injuries from unsafe abortion and increase women’s ability to exercise their sexual and reproductive rights. Ipas’s work is grounded in the belief that women everywhere must have the opportunity to determine their futures, care for their families and manage their fertility.
IPAS System Administrator Jobs 2021
The IPAS has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of System Administrator to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Human Capital Management (HCM) System Administrator|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in related field|
|Experience Required||9 Years|
|Application Deadline||03 July 2021|
IPAS Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Workday HCM System Administrator (Sys Admin) provides routine support for the following Workday functional areas: Benefits, Payroll, Time, and Absence, Recruiting and Talent Management. Ipas utilizes Workday’s full suite of solutions for Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financial Management, and this role will collaborate closely with their counterpart in Finance to ensure data integrity across functional areas.
- Provides routine support for the following Workday functional areas: Benefits, Payroll, Time, and Absence, Recruiting and Talent Management.
- Supports these functional areas in a production environment and works independently with minimal oversight.
- Performs Workday administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations, and upgrades.
- Monitors tickets and responds to daily support requests and resolves issues. Proactively communicates with internal customers.
- Provides technical and functional expertise including solution review, alternative options for resolution, and recommendations.
- Creates technical configuration including business process workflow, custom fields, custom validations, custom reports, dashboards, integrations, and access rights.
- Write standard, advanced, matrix and composite reports as well as creating complex calculated fields, custom objects, and worksheets.
- Proactively validates and identifies technical/functional issues, recommends solutions, and drives timely decisions.
- Acts as the organization’s lead change agent in preparation and implementation of new system rollouts and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 9+ years relevant experience.
- 3+ years Workday ERP experience, with expertise in HRIS and exposure to FDM.
- Experience managing contractors, and vendors.
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric systems, with a focus on usability.
- Proven record of clear communication (oral and written) with diverse audiences and a record of producing clear documentation.
- Workday ERP certifications in HCM and/or Report Writing.
- Rich skills and experience with Microsoft solutions especially Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with global systems deployment.
- Experience with Six Sigma, Agile, and/or other methodologies.
- Expertise in collaborative technologies including Microsoft solutions (SharePoint, One Drive, Planner, etc.) and/or other project management tools.
- Strong understanding of systems development life cycle (SDLC) and ITIL framework and principals.
- International non-profit/NGO experience.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IPAS System Administrator Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 03 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zambia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|