UNHCR Field Security Associate Jobs 2021 – Zambia NGO Jobs. UNHCR Zambia programme looking for “Field Security Associate”. Applicants with a High School Diploma may apply on or before 02 December 2021.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
UNHCR Field Security Associate Jobs 2021
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 November 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Field Security Associate to be based in Solwezi, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Position||Field Security Associate|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||02 December 2021|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Field Security Associate provides support to all security related aspects of field operations including Staff, premises and asset security. The incumbent is supervised by a Senior Officer (FSA or Head of Office) who defines general work objectives and provides necessary advice and guidance. The incumbent maintains regular contact on a working level on routine issues with other UNHCR staff members, UN agencies, NGOs, implementing partners and Host Government Security authorities (HGS) in the area to facilitate the operation.
- Provide assistance to the supervisor in evaluating the level of risk and assessing the existing security measures for the UNHCR staff, operations, premises, partners and persons of concern.
- Conduct regular security assessment missions to the field as required in coordination with UNDSS/other agencies; gather and analyse information about the security situation during field missions.
- Be aware of security protocols and procedures in place in accordance with the UNSMS policies, UNHCR Policies and the, Security Risk Management process for the designated area ;
- Conduct checks for compliance and advise management on any deficiencies.
- Monitor the physical security of UNHCR premises and reports on deficiencies.
- Monitor and supervise the guard force In accordance with relevant UNSMS policies and guidance.
- Assist UNHCR Protection Colleagues in efforts to ensure the physical protection and security of refugees and other persons of concern.
- Provide support during implementation of security-related projects.
- Assist in the monitoring, updating and reporting of security-related events.
- Assist in the processing of administrative security issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience / Degree Level For G6 – 3 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNHCR Field Security Associate Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zambia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|