UNOPS Civil Engineer Jobs 2021 – Zambia NGO Jobs. UNOPS Zambia programme looking for “Civil Engineer”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field may apply on or before 19th May 2021.
UNOPS provides infrastructure, procurement and project management services to help build the future. To support the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, we respond to our partners’ needs and help increase the effectiveness of peace and security, humanitarian and development projects around the world.
UNOPS Civil Engineer Jobs 2021
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th May. 2021 for qualified Zambiaese to fill in the vacant post of Civil Engineer to be based in Multiple Duty Stations, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)|
|Location||Multiple Duty Stations, Zambia|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field|
|Experience Required||Minimum two years|
|Application Deadline||19th May 2021 @05:00 PM|
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: UNOPS is looking to engage Civil Engineers based at each of the sites. The Civil Engineers will lead the monitoring of contractors’ work at each of the 10 dams sites: Ngolongozya, Nachibanga, Ndondi, Makaba, Kanyika, Kawiko, Nabowa, Katembula, Chibalashi, Chikowa. The Civil Engineers will work under the supervision of the Lead Civil Engineers responsible for each site.
Knowledge management :
- Take personal responsibility for engaging in continued professional development (CPD).
- Contribute to the dissemination and sharing of best practices and lessons learned for development planning and knowledge building.
- Participate in the relevant Communities of Practice, actively interact with other Engineers and the Engineering community to share case studies, lessons learned and best practice on the Knowledge System.
- Collaborate with technical team members including but not limited to architects, engineers, project managers and quantity surveyors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited university is required.
- Advanced/Masters degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related built environment field is an asset.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ of relevant engineering experience is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience of supervising construction activities is required.
- Experience in water capture and storage, disaster risk management, quality management systems is desirable.
- Experience in dams construction or rehabilitation is an asset.
- Experience in using relevant construction management or scheduling software; Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) is desirable.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of local dialects is an asset.
- Contract Type: Local ICA Specialist
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Civil Engineer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Interested Candidates May Apply Online through Using this Link.
The closing date: 19th May 2021 at 5 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zambia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|