Plan International Clerical Officer Driver Jobs 2021 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. Plan International Zimbabwe looking for ” Clerical Officer Driver“. Applicants with a degree in Valid defensive driving certificate from a recognised institution may apply on or before 26 November 2021.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organisations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Plan International Clerical Officer Driver Jobs 2021
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on November 20, 2021 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Clerical Officer Driver to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Position||Clerical Officer Driver|
|Location||Mutare and Chipinge, Zimbabwe|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Valid defensive driving certificate from a recognised institution|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||26 November 2021|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2021
- Cleans vehicle and performs routine checks to ensure it has proper working tools on a daily basis.
- Refuels vehicle using an approved fuel voucher and records this on the vehicle log sheet timeously.
- Parks vehicle safely at a designated place at the end of each working day not later than 6 pm.
- Compliance to the motor vehicle policy provisions.
- Transports staff and designated people to all areas as instructed.
- Ferries goods to required points as may be directed from time to time.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Mutare and Chipinge
- Type of role: Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date : 26 November 2021
- 5 “O” levels including English Language
- Minimum 5 years driving experience in a busy working environment
- Valid class 2 drivers’ licence
- A valid defensive driving certificate from a recognised institution
- A certificate in logistics, administration/procurement is an added advantage
- Basic mechanical skills
- Fluent in English and local languages
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Plan International Clerical Officer Driver Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 26 November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|