Plan International Clerical Officer/Driver Jobs 2021 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. Plan International Zimbabwe looking for “Clerical Officer/Driver“. Applicants with a degree in High School may apply on or before 2 August 2021.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organisations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Plan International Clerical Officer/Driver Jobs 2021
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th July 2021 for qualified Zimbabwens to fill in the vacant post of Clerical Officer/Driver to be based in Zimbabwe (Chipinge and Mutare).
|Location||Zimbabwe (Chipinge and Mutare)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||2 August 2021|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2021
- Cleans vehicle and performs routine checks to ensure it has proper working tools on a daily basis.
- Refuels vehicle using an approved fuel voucher and records this on the vehicle log sheet timeously.
- Parks vehicle safely at a designated place at the end of each working day no later than 6 pm.
- Compliance to the motor vehicle policy provisions.
- Transports staff and designated people to all areas as instructed.
- Ferries goods to required points as may be directed from time to time.
- Timely and accurate completion of vehicle log books for submission to the AA.
- Prepares monthly vehicle maintenance reports for allocated vehicles.
- Dispatch and deliver all documents between Plan International Zimbabwe and other service providers.
- Performs clerical work in the office when required. This includes banking, filing, sourcing quotations, writing purchase orders, letters of inquiry and general data capturing as required.
- Promotes and abides by Plan policies and procedures including but not limited to: Gender equality mainstreaming, Safeguarding Policy, Code of Conduct and the related mandatory reporting responsibilities.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID 40961
- Posted 24/07/2021
- This position is open to Zimbabwean nationals
- Location: Zimbabwe (Chipinge and Mutare)
- Type of role: Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date : 2 August 2021
- 5 “O” levels including English Language
- Minimum 5 years’ driving experience in a busy working environment
- Valid class 2 drivers’ licence
- A valid defensive driving certificate from a recognised institution
- A certificate in logistics, administration/procurement is an added advantage
- Basic mechanical skills
- Fluent in English and local languages
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Plan International Clerical Officer/Driver Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 2 August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|